• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy fantasy highschool rp

(Okay, we should probably wait for people)

Otto transforms his arms again, "You're the lowest of the low, no respect," he said, "Oh you can fuck off," he said to Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
(Yea, so filler?) Kid nodded at Otto. "Yes, lowest is right." Kid points at Shawn as hit hair flips around. "Don't mess with Azure, or I won't hesitate to make you life hell."

Shawn laughed "Don't fuck with Death the Kid you say man you so cool stating your own name like that pointing guns at me." The boy stated with a grin "Oh but please be careful you don't want to hurt the beautiful creature in my arms." He said smilng

Kid walked up to the boy and pointed a twin at his head. "Because I am the son of lord death and if you don't, you will die. Simple really."

Otto grinned and started to laugh, "In a sec, he's gonna go dragon on our asses and be all like 'I'm bigger, stronger and therefore better than you' honestly we don't care, you're facing off against a hunter of demons and the son of death himself..." Otto laughed loudly

Shawn snickered leaning into the gun more "No I won't do that it wouldn't be fun."He said looking at the boy

Otto nods and stands ready, his right arm transformed into a blade with the other tentacles, he held his tentacles up ready

"Or what's I'm not really scared if you want to fight just tell me."Shawn stated grinning

Shawn laughed"Come on I just wanted a fair fight."He snickered

"You're just as bad as a demon..." Otto snarled, waiting for Shawn to move, "Go and join Jack in his little hidey hole asshole,"

Kid grabs Azure and takes her away from the boy, turning around and motioning to Otto, "Cmon, he's not of any importance, just a waste of time."

Shawn laughed "Geez no need to grab I know she's beautiful and all but why were you so rough yanking her out of my arms?"He asked smiling

The boy laughed "I can't keep that promise the girl is very alluring."He answered still grinning slightly

(Sorry guys I passed out xD )

Azure falls to the ground with a 'oof' and closed her eyes as the bird flew over her. "Thanks.." She mumbled out to Otto and got on her knees.

She shrieked when the bird fell in front of her. She stood up and looked down at it, unsure of what to do.

(No problem, I gotta go now anyway)

Otto looked at her, giving a slight smile, "It's okay," he said, shrugging as if to say it's no big deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back