• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy fantasy highschool rp

"Are you dumb? Have you SEEN some of the demon's I have faced, Death isn't evil, the name death isn't evil, it's just what death is that is scary, it's not like Kid here is just gonna flip and take our souls!" He yelled, glancing at Azure, "If anything happens to him, attack straight away," He whispered to her

Kid's eyes glow with rage. "Your no match for the son of lord death. Prepare to die." Kid shoots a flurry of bullets from the ground and jumps and shoots more.

Otto watched intently, waiting, he glanced at Azure's trident and grinned, then turned his attention back to the monster, he hasn't fought with someone that seemed strong for a long time, Azure seemed like that person.

Otto turned to the monster again, one arm tentacles and one arm a blade, he looked at the bird and growled, "It doesn't have Jack..." He growled, he knew there was something up with that guy

Otto stood his ground, looking disappointed, "Wind? Really... I'm... So scared... I'm terrified..." He said sarcastically, watching the bird's every move

"Uh-Oh," Otto gently nudged Azure out of the way of the bird, then ducked as it soared overhead. He sliced it as it flew over then stood again, turning to where the bird's body had landed.

Shawn woke up seeing a fight he grinned standing up getting between the two "Now now no need to fight...unless you invite me." He stated while transforming into a dragon swinging his tail around

the bird crashed down with blood on its chest but it had enough energy for one last assualt it glided towards azure and grabed her

Otto growled, "Nope," He said as he grabbed the thing with his tentacles, stopping it in front of Azure and holding it there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back