• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy fantasy highschool rp

Kid sheaths his twins. "I can't even save people from getting thrown into rivers, I cant be fucking lord death. Kid makes sure Otto and Azure is ok and walks off.

She stretched and looked at Kid "Kid wait come back! We need you and you deserve to be Lord Death" She grabbed him by the wrist, still soaking wet.

Otto dropped Jack on the ground and watched Kid walk off, his eyes switching from Azure to Kid, "Hey! I need your help here..." Otto turned to face the monster again, "We have a tattoo to kill..."

the monster grabs death and says all this because he stole some coins you could of left him but you tackled him off the roof you deserve this he mocked

Suddenly, Kid turns towards the monster, his eyes blood red. "You. Don't mock me!" Kid charges towards the monster and jumps while firing consecutive shots.

Otto yelled out at the monster, leaping at it, he leapt with his blade arm outstretched, ready to slice open the thing, and that is exactly what he does

Shawn sat down his head desk allowing his head to hit the desk while he tried to fall asleep

"Coming Otto!" She jumped up and straightened out her gold trident. "Glub..glub..glub" She charged at the monster and tackled him to the ground.

"Death I come from the sea...you actually come from Earth. If anything im the useless one.."

Otto landed and turned to jack, striding towards him, "Get back here!" He yelled, then turned to the monster again, now covered in sludge. He turns to kid, shaking his head, "This isn't the time for that Kid,"

Kid looks deeply into Otto. Let me take him. I will prove to you I am capable of being lord death, I'm gonna save everyone."

Otto looked at Azure, then grimaced as the monster roared, "Sure go ahead, we will be here if you need us Kid," He said, standing beside Azure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back