• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Of course I know this idea isn't new but I've been really wanting to try out a fantasy high school rp since I tend to always do rps that focus on mainly combat and not the character interactions. So as per usual please write down below if you're interested in the idea. I can say though that right now that I'm working on a lot of the details but I will say that I want this to be character focused so the plot will more or less be focused around the characters and their lives.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the idea, but can my character be a Professor/Teacher/Faculity?
I wasn't really planning on that but that was assuming no one wanted to. I want to say yes but I know that your interactions might be limited if your the only one who does that.

Last edited:

Sounds interesting. A lot like one of my rp's that didn't go anywhere. Is there a list of all the playable races anywhere or can we pretty much be anything as long as we get it OKed by you first?

interested. haven't rped in a while, but this sounds like something that will help me get back into the groove of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back