• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Clan Ize Clan Ize Hello and welcome to RPN I would love to have you in our roleplay but that's only if you can hurry and make your oc in the CS chat! by the time the last students gets to the school I won't be taking any more people since of course, it causes more work for me just editing wise and more tinkering with the plot. So I suggest you hurry!

Wait so can I join then if i made my character submitted it in the CS chat?

Edit

I will assume yes if not though someone tell me please

There isn't really an "assembly" or "Check-in" time. The only thing that would be made obvious is that if your not at the school by nightfall its assumed that you chose not to come

Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184

I’m going to make it rain in front of the school. And I thought since Kai, Ridley and Crimson have fire based abilities they don’t like rain and water? Also I’m still confused about Ridley and Crimsons abilities I understand that they have phoenix style abilities so they can summon fire however i also know they can explode and be reborn but what happens when they are reborn? Are they younger, what’s with the feathers and do they grow feathers or only drop them?

Actually, Kai loves water. He loves to go swimming and get clean and not smell like smoke. He also loves the rain and the mood it puts everything in.

Last edited:
Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184

I’m going to make it rain in front of the school. And I thought since Kai, Ridley and Crimson have fire based abilities they don’t like rain and water? Also I’m still confused about Ridley and Crimsons abilities I understand that they have phoenix style abilities so they can summon fire however i also know they can explode and be reborn but what happens when they are reborn? Are they younger, what’s with the feathers and do they grow feathers or only drop them?
They aren't reborn they're reformed. Same body same age. The feathers are just a token to their phoenix side. It grows out of their body, but it takes a little while for them to actually fall. Also when they explode they don't die. They can only be reformed when burned to death; or in some sort of explosion that leaves ash.
Also Crimson's hair is more of a white-ish blue, and the cracks in their face are more red then black.
Clan Ize Clan Ize

They aren't reborn they're reformed. Same body same age. The feathers are just a token to their phoenix side. It grows out of their body, but it takes a little while for them to actually fall. Also when they explode they don't die. They can only be reformed when burned to death; or in some sort of explosion that leaves ash.
Also Crimson's hair is more of a white-ish blue, and the cracks in their face are more red then black.
Clan Ize Clan Ize

Thank you so much just wanted to get your characters right! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back