• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
To be fair, a Dullahaun is basically made for fire or shadow but if we are able to I can make an ice person also anyone got a character arc they want to do?

Not as big as that, just Oriana doing 1 push up 1 sit up and 10 meters run everyday. Too early for the tournament arc IMO.
True, but just in general to look forward to. I'm more curious what is gonna happy at the start of school

Prolly not.gonna be replying today, I spent all day at the renaissance fair yesterday and Im thoroughly exhausted and have to go to work.
Deary Deary if Gabriel is still open tomorrow I can interact with him!

Syfer Syfer

When Crimson asked Akito to translate papers what do you mean are they not written in english? Spencypoo Spencypoo is there a class calender or do the characters just wing it or can I come up with a class calender and ill just post it here

Prolly not.gonna be replying today, I spent all day at the renaissance fair yesterday and Im thoroughly exhausted and have to go to work.
Deary Deary if Gabriel is still open tomorrow I can interact with him!
That's alright no rush, I'm sure he will be open tomorrow ^^

OKAY
its focus week and I gotta get caught up with classes BUT im gonna try to write a post tonight! Sorry for the delay!

Sorry for the double post but I posted ic and man I missed a lot. If somebody wants to interact with kirios (or give me a recap) that'd be awesome!

Sorry for the double post but I posted ic and man I missed a lot. If somebody wants to interact with kirios (or give me a recap) that'd be awesome!
Nothing much has happened just arriving to school and getting to know each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back