Would you rather..

• Fantasy sci-fi

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Medieval fantasy

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Modern fantasy

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Close to starting people, let me know if you want to join so you don’t miss the opening post!

(Everyone knows the love interests who enter a anime in the last episodes Are there for fan service hotspring/beach episodes... join while you can be apart of plot!)

sorry, reading my post I think it might have come off the wrong way. I am quiet booked on RPs and I just recently got a new job so I don't want to start anything new right now is all, maybe I will join later on. I didn't want anyone to think there was any drama or anything. I wuv you all, <3

Ooooooo!! is this still open? :3

Attention players,
This rp is still accepting characters. If you join now you can be the seventh member! If you submit a character after someone becomes the seventh member send me a cs anyway, Although you may not join in right away this rp is meant to last like a popular series. Your character will turn up and stick around at some point.

Think of how many episodes Naruto had, and after that they started focusing on his son.

This rp is aiming to last in a similar fashion. After a ungodly amount of pages have past.... A new rp will begin with the children of the previous characters.
And someone will become hokage,
king of the pirates!
the very best like no one ever was!

Honestly I won't give away the ending, point is I'm aiming for this rp to last and then continue. You can help that along and join in the fun

Attention players,
This rp is still accepting characters. If you join now you can be the seventh member! If you submit a character after someone becomes the seventh member send me a cs anyway, Although you may not join in right away this rp is meant to last like a popular series. Your character will turn up and stick around at some point.

Think of how many episodes Naruto had, and after that they started focusing on his son.

This rp is aiming to last in a similar fashion. After a ungodly amount of pages have past.... A new rp will begin with the children of the previous characters.
And someone will become hokage,
king of the pirates!
the very best like no one ever was!

Honestly I won't give away the ending, point is I'm aiming for this rp to last and then continue. You can help that along and join in the fun
Same message as before except active players can join the story straight away and will also get a cookie

People can join but this is the first attempt I made, I have another attempt with a similar name elsewhere

Yea, I put the link to this one in it so people could read what's up

No this has information on it, the other one points to this and says
"Im making a do over"

There is no right or wrong place, Get whatever info you can from here and PM me a cs

Users who are viewing this thread