• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy fantasy? fantasy | a casual partner search

Tink

Stop! You violated the law!
giphy.gif

Welcome
Hello, call me Tink (He/Him). Here you will find information regarding me, rules, genres, etc. I might rub off somewhat blunt, but don't let that discourage you!

• First off, I want to say that I'm under eighteen. If that makes you uncomfortable, I am not the partner for you. I work well with adults and am comfortable with darker themes and cussing. I am in the PST time zone and can reply every other day, occasionally several times. I am patient with my partners and won't bump often.

You can count on me to be vocal about when I will be unavailable for some time or when I want to end an RP. I will not ghost. Despite my demeanor, I would label myself as laid-back. I love talking OOC and gushing about OCs. I might even draw some RP related things or create memes and moodboards.

I could honestly talk for hours and tend to ramble. Regarding my literacy, I am semi-literate to literate (3rd person only). I can provide three to nine paragraphs with understandable writing and detail. I prefer to stay in the five to seven paragraph range. Depending on what I have to work with will influence how much I can write.

I take my time with my replies, so please make note of that. I like to express my ideas but am entirely open to hearing my partner's as well. I don't like romance based plots. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. I don't mind romance as a sub-plot (mxm, fxm, fxf), but I prefer adventure over who is crushing over who.

I have a neutral relationship with character sheets. I either do them, or I don't. I typically use realistic or semi-realistic face claims, occasionally using my art if I can't find something I like. I don't mind how you choose to express how your character(s) look, whether it's with a picture or if it's a written description. I don't like sharing too much information off the bat.

I would rather share basic information as opposed to excessive, but either way is fine with me. One thing I refuse to do is share the entirety of backstories. There's no mystery if I share everything. I can exchange some information about how my character(s) came to be, but I feel as if I'm spoiling them if I don't let some things be figured out.

Last edited:
Hey! I'd love to RP with you. This is honestly exactly what I've been looking for recently...it's kind of scary how exact it is. Haha. Anyways, if you'd like I could PM you.

Hey! I'd love to RP with you. This is honestly exactly what I've been looking for recently...it's kind of scary how exact it is. Haha. Anyways, if you'd like I could PM you.

Yes, please PM me with a writing sample :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back