• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fantasy & fandoms !

milkiifox

♡(.◜ω◝.)♡
hello all! i am looking for two or so partners to indulge themselves in a roleplay alongside me! i've been pretty absent from writing this year due to the craziness of the world. i've been missing my favorite hobby and i have finally worked up the strength to put myself out there! my skill might be lacking considering i haven't written in many moons but i know once i get into the swing of things again i will improve. if you would like a sample or two of my writing from earlier in the year just say so! also, if my tendency to not capitalize bothers you please mention it! i only do it for aesthetic reasons so it's no biggie.

what i am currently in the mood for is something i can escape to that has nothing to do with the real world. i enjoy romance immensely albeit a platonic partnership is fine with me! for pairings, fxm and fxf are what i like doing and i can play any gender! as of right now i have a slight preference for female characters but it’s not a big dealio. my post length will probably be around 500 - 1,000 words depending on my partner. i'll make it short and list below my cravings.

NON-FANDOM
- i would really love to plot out a detailed fantasy world with someone where we draw inspiration from other sources. or if someone already has a cool fantasy world in mind with lots of cool races and creatures i would be so down to hear! i want a good ol’ adventure for our characters. we could do multiple characters each or just one. not picky.
- i love arranged marriages between different races. fantasy or supernatural. elf x human. vampire x werewolf. you know, that kind of stuff! open to almost anything for this.
- slice of life. humans or whatever creature we want. this kind of rp would be cute but dramatic. like a soap opera.

STAR WARS
- jedi & sith
- jedi & padawan or sith & apprentice
- bounty hunter & jedi/sith/anyone they're hunting
- any other suggestions you have

WARRIOR CATS
- leader & medicine cat { favorite }
- leader & anyone
- deputy & cat from another clan/kittypet/rouge
- warrior & anyone
- medicine cat & anyone
- mentor & older apprentice
- anything else you’d like

NARNIA
- anything within this world. no specific pairings!

LORD OF THE RINGS
- i would love to play an elf! so, anything paired with an elf.

AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER/LEGEND OF KORRA
- bender & bender
- bender & non-bender
- anything else you can think of!

ANIME
- naruto. not SUPER duper knowledgeable of the series and everything in it but i know enough to be comfortable roleplaying it.
- kamisama hajimemashita. i started to rewatch this and i need to keep watching to refresh my full memory but i’ve always loved the idea of having a human god and their yokai and the forbidden romance.
- pokemon!!!

those are all my current cravings but i am open to any other ideas! please shoot me a pm so we can begin discussion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back