• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner search for experienced, fun rp

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Hi there, pretty straight forward title eh ?

I'm just into fantasy and supernatural. I'm seeking a long term partner, or partners hehe, to try many plots with as time goes by.

I'm into original stuff mostly, no fandom though I can find interest in one sometimes, yet mangas or movies or whatever can be a huge inspiration. I don't mind if such setup's are used for romance, slice of lice, school stuff, adventure, action, etc !

Only fandoms I would like are Star Wars, Isekai stuff typically like Gate, and Hunter X Hunter.

I can post lengths from 3 or 4 lines to thousands of words, or so says discord hehe. I'd like someone who can help taking the plot further and eventually play some npc's when it's needed. If you're still here by now, I guess it's time to tell me you're in ! ^_^
I prefer roleplaying on discord, but most of this site's community roleplays here, right ? So I can do that as well ! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back