• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Dark Fantasy Character Redemption RP?

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
I have a vague idea for a character I'd like to explore, one that is loosely inspired by one of the villains from The Rising of The Shield Hero, and the protagonist from Ghost of Tsushima. She's a noble or princess, and a real brat who did a lot of horrible and selfish things, and so was forced out of her life of luxury, and into one of incredible hardship and difficulty. Maybe sent to a fort where she has to help protect against a growing number of goblins, undead, or other monsters, without the protection or privilege her rank would have provided her. A few months to a year into her sentence, the fort is attacked by an army of creatures, turning the fort into the front line of an unexpected war. Her family hears no word of whether or not she has survived, as the frontline is utter chaos, and there are more important things than whether or not a single soldier has survived. Years later, they learn that she has survived and is still fighting on the front line and has developed a vicious reputation.

The RP would pick up with the family having to decide what to do.

Thing is, I'm not sure where to go from here, so any RPer would be welcome to help guide the story in any direction they see fit.

So uhh... anyone interested?

So a princess is left to defend herself against an army of monsters, trying to keep her 'home base' secure because the monsters have to get through the home in order to make it into the rest of the civilized world. What if she winds up recruiting some of the monsters to help fight against other ones? Some form of magic to turn the beasties into allies to help protect her. By the time the war is over, she'll have all kinds of new pets!

So a princess is left to defend herself against an army of monsters, trying to keep her 'home base' secure because the monsters have to get through the home in order to make it into the rest of the civilized world. What if she winds up recruiting some of the monsters to help fight against other ones? Some form of magic to turn the beasties into allies to help protect her. By the time the war is over, she'll have all kinds of new pets!
ooh that could be interesting...

also, I love your pfp and the 'lesbian extraordinaire' that's adorable af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back