• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy Apocalypse & Shapeshifters? Let's do it

Mullen

I finally changed this.
Hey everyone (or at least everyone who's taking the time to look at this post)! I have a serious craving for a long-term, post-apocalyptic roleplay with a fantasy twist - namely, monsters or shapeshifters or werewolves and all that jazz. If that sounds fun to you, read on!

By 'long term', think along the lines of small adventures that contribute to a larger story. Having an overarching goal, but while on the way to accomplish that or work towards it, running into smaller side stories. I've been RPing for years and always end up coming back to that format since I love writing a collaborative story.

A few things first:
- 18+ only, as I am myself
- No god modding. Nothing makes an RP less enjoyable than using my character. There's always exceptions here, just like every rule, but RP is all about two things: collaborative writing, and characters interacting. It's hard to interact when they're all controlled by one person
- Please be literate/consider grammar. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when responding from a device like a phone, so this is never a deal breaker for me unless it becomes a large problem
- Please be active; nothing kills an RP faster than long response times. If you are disinterested once we get started, want to leave the RP, no longer have the time, or just don't like me/the direction of the RP/the style/the substance - all of those things are fine, and all of them happen! Just let me know and we can both move on with no hard feelings.
- Length of posts, I can do anything from a few sentences to multiple paragraphs. For shorter posts, I prefer faster responses.

For the idea and world itself, the idea is pretty malleable. I do have some ideas in mind so if you see the above and are also thinking "post apocalypse plus monsters and shapeshifters? Sign me up" then feel free to message me and we can see if we might be good partners.

I am new to this site, I do not know how to message you, ahah.

Anyways, I would love to chat and see if we can be rp partners? I am super into post apoc + monsters and shifters!!!
I am 20+ myself, I am semi lit but am so down for smaller length to do quickper responses. I love side plots and main plots and all the plots, lmao.

I do like romance but I don’t wanna rush.
I can play multiple characters!
Only thing, for romance, I am not comfortable doing anything but mxm. Nor anything explicit sexually of course, but I am good with violence ect if that’s something maybe?

Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back