• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy? [~Active~|~Detailed~]

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
~Heyooo~

Thought I should throw this up here seeing as it's been quite a while since I had something up! Let me list some things about myself and then I'll list what I'm looking for in a partner! Thought it'd be best if I keep it simple!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
  • I'm a 21 year old college student! Currently have two jobs, working in a bakery while the other working as a receptionist at a university center!​
  • I've been roleplaying on and off for close to a decade at this point! Seriously enjoy it, but life can sometimes get in the way!​
  • I love writing, but it's a hobby! I always keep in mind that it's supposed to be fun and enjoyable! That means it goes both ways!​
  • I try to be easy going and fun to talk to! Love talking outside of the RP to drum up new ideas and make the flow for things easier for us!​
  • Fantasy has always been my favorite genre to focus on! It lets my imagination run wild! Within that, I can be super flexible in terms of like substance and direction!​
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Now with that out of the way, let's get into what I'm generally seeking for in a partner!
  • I'm currently looking for someone that's fairly detailed! Usually, a few paragraphs on average is more than enough for me! Some posts won't really warrant that length, but a general idea is about that!​
  • Communication is key! If something is bugging you about the direction or you'll be gone for a few weeks, just let me know! Of course, we can't predict the future, so some things can't be avoided, which isn't a big deal! Just some form of communication to keep up to date is appreciated!​
  • Looking for mainly a female partner/female character! This is just a personal preference! I haven't had much success when the opposite character has been male, but have had some great stories written with female characters!​

Feel free to ask me any questions! I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability! Thanks for reading this little snippet and I hope to hear back from some of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back