• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Fantasy/action/romance/medieval] MxM rp.

Baku.Katsu

call мe a good вoy.
Hello, I'm looking for someone to do a medieval time setting style RP with, in which my character is a part of the royal family of whatever kingdom we are in, and your character is some form of staff for the castle, whether a friend who is a child of one of the maids, a tutor, or butler of sorts.
[THIS IS M X M]

The plot I have in mind is that the royal family is a line of powerful ability wielders who rose to power decades ago. However, the current king is leading the country into the ground due to being selfish with funds and supplies, living lavishly while the people suffer.

A revolution has begun now, for the sake of the people, with your character being one of the leaders of it working from the inside to topple the family.

My character is the leader of the military forces trying to stop the revolution, not having any idea how the people are suffering.

We can discuss things like if they are already in a relationship before they find out about one another's opposing positions, how they find out about each other, etc, once we start chatting.

So feel free to message if this plot interests you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back