• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Action Roleplay

animoohoo

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I'm a multi paragraph roleplay and I can be very descriptive. I have several characters male and female and they all have some type of ability.

I have several plots in mind but can't message anybody at the moment because i'm just a bitty new born baby on this site so it would be cool if you could message me first if you're interested.

Also, I would love to know how people make their entries so pretty that look like wix/weebly pages. I wanna make my stuff look pretty too!

Genres: fantasy, action, adventure, horror, sci-fi

I'm not particularly good at romance so, sorry >.<

Also, all my characters have an anime or self drawn face claim, so if that's not your type of thing then don't worry about it, you don't have to roleplay with me.

Also I can roleplay several different ones at the same time so don't worry about that either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back