• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy 1x1 RP

wseraph

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some partners who are committed and love fantasy!

Requirements;
Must write at least 2-3 paragraphs per reply. I love long, literate responses it keep the plot flowing smoothly!
Be active! At least 1 reply a day please!
Willing to chat ooc to establish storylines, characters, etc.
Willing to rp ocxoc! I haven't seen that many fantasy shows, therefore I cannot rp cannon characters accurately.
This would not be doubling, sorry! Each of us rps our own original character.
I'm fine with M/F or F/F! However, you must be willing to rp as the male in the m/f relationship. I'm not the best at rping male's in general, but I'm trying to improve!
Romance is good! i personally like romance. However, I would prefer to go slowly, due to the fact that our characters have never met each other before (unless discussed with me otherwise beforehand)!
Have decent english spelling and grammar. I understand that slip ups happen, but I don't want to be spending 25 minutes deciphering your reply.
Don't randomly drop the rp! If you would like to quit, please tell me.
If anything makes you uncomfortable, please tell me and I will stop right away.

About me;
I have had over 3 years of experience roleplaying!
I am in General Mountain Time (UST -07:00:00)
I write at least 2 paragraphs with ten computer lines each reply (so about 20 lines minimum per reply)
I go by Dazai on here! I love talking ooc and making friends!
I'm very active, and I visit this site every day.
I will reply whenever you reply- you decided how often I reply. You reply more than once a day? Great, I will too!
I would rather rp in pms, but can rp via email!

Details:
Like I said above, I like romance! Slow burns are really good! However, I love angst too. I'd prefer if romance wasn't a big part of the storyline, but I'm okay with it.
I like fantasy roleplays with lot's of Medieval Influence! Think Merin, or Game Of Thrones (minus the magic & dragons.)
I'm looking for a good old fashioned medieval rp! Meaning no magic, dragons, etc. However, I'm willing to budge a bit if you talk about it with me before we start the rp!
I'd be more than willing to rp the fate/series.

Possible Plot(s):
Bolded is what my oc would be!

Prince/Princess x Court Herbalist
Prince/Princess x Runaway (from another country)
Prince/Princess x Princess

Feel free to pitch in your own ideas (considering I've thought of so few ^^')
More to be added as I think of them!

See anything? Reply to this thread or send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back