• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy 1x1 RP - Looking for New Partners.

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Seeking one, maybe two literate RP partners for something long term.

1x1. Semi-Literate, Prefers Quality over Quanitity when posting, but quantity is also good!

DM here on RPN and we can RP through DMs. No exceptions.

I have 2 Plots I wouldn't kind expanding on---

The Jewels of the Djinns - A working title, but the idea was inspired by quite a few things - Avatar the Last Airbender, Aladdin, etc.

It is set on the continent Eredesai. Here, 4 great jewels fuels the four elements - Fire, Water, Earth and Air. These 4 revered, guarded gems are what give the land life, give it magic. I have a few ideas of where this COULD go, but ultimately, I want to discuss things further with anyone interested to see how it plays out.

Atmos, The Sky Palace - Always loved civilizations in the sky. Atmosphere is a Kingdom above the clouds. It is a world ripe with airships, and even magic riding hoverboarss for sport - Various things.

Hello! The "Atmos, The Sky Palace" idea seems interesting. Although I would like to tell you I am 13 so if your uncomfortable with that then just tell me.

Hi! I think the Jewels of the Djinns sounds super interesting and I'm a sucker for Elemental plot devices! Expect a DM soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back