• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just Keep Running... (Anime FC)

Danoram

probaly...
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
delicious-yellow.regular.png
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Your character is a Princess, twenty years old, of a country called Moibanza.

When she was ten, she was assigned a guardian by the name of Ash Onvyr, age twenty--he is now thirty.

Seven years before the present, when the Princess was 13-14, her father held a banquet for the royals of neighboring countries.

However, since that day... everything seemed to change and the King became a horribly greedy and nasty man. He lost all concern for his people, so they revolted a month before the present.

When it seemed that the armies were nearing the castle, Ash swept the Princess away and fled to the next country of Armageddon--a country of mixed races from far and wide, such as Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, etc.

Now, today, the Princess and Ash are on the run from Moibanza's New Order--an order which calls for the Princess' execution before the people.

Thankfully, they soon make a friend... Valthomir Divante, who will decide to join them in their journey.

What the Princess doesn't know is that Valthomir and Ash know each other, but she will eventually find out as more and more truths, lies, and legends are revealed!

PLEASE JOIN ME!

* Valthomir and Ash will both be written by me as two optional love interests for the Princess.

* If you struggle to find a face-claim for your Princess, here are a few good quality ones:
2076f1ac113d26e9b49156616f957df1.jpg
7276c6286806775eec4c741f44dcef15.jpg
a6dc31802bfdd58cea9678a820c6e4dc.jpg
8adae60e79469e372abd4ff8831a5648.jpg
dca9601660ab655829cb9eed9c091df1.jpg
c32646660cf60c99064aa62d75d2bed1.jpg
404736e5cc0d0d01534743d224ec7741.jpg
4c9c639d5e7b1cabba7d34e807fd7f39.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP

I'm excited about this story.

Looking for active writers willing to post at least a paragraph per response!

Would we only be playing the princess?

Are you looking for multiple people or is this one on one?
It is a 1x1, but you can write for side-characters as long as they accurately fit the story!

I will be writing for Valthomir and Ash since they're the two main love interests that the Princess can choose between.

Character sheet:

Name
Face-Claim:
Height:

This is really all I need to know. I don't like revealing backstories in 1x1 because it's more interesting to find them out IC. :) I know the Princess already has some basics, but you can add any additional details about her past as long as it suits what's already been decided.

I know a few people asked about this already but just shoot me a message if you ever want another person to try out this story with, it sounds super fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back