• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fantastic beasts rp

For a few years now I’ve struggled to find a fantastic beasts rp on amino . Then my friend sent me this site ..

pretty much all I’m looking for is someone willing to play newt and Tina form fantas beasts as my ocs parents .. I’ve said this in many posts that I’d be more than willing to be any CC’s needed weather it be Harry Potter or fantastic beasts . If they can just be the two characters . But as time went on all ppl did was ignore my posts .hopefully it’s not the case here .

ocs and CC’s it’s a double up with 2ccs and 1 oc each!

no 18 plus no over excessive drama or mental things just a chill family rp with some magic ? Our ocs can be cousins siblings it doesn’t matter just as long as we can do a chill family rp with newt and tina as my ocs parent and I’ll be happy to be any CC’s you want regardless of timelines.

also I hate jk as much as I love her work bc I’m trans myself so don’t worry bout that stuff ;>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back