TV & Film Fantastic beast

Rareraven

I like to rp fandoms.
I wanted to see how people or potter heads felt about the new fantastic beast movie.

Rules:
No spoilers please for those who have not seen it ( protect the secrets)

You can hint at things but you can only use words like beginning, middle or end in terms of story arc.

You can say characters names.

Spells in the movie are allowed.

Creature names are okay.

It felt a bit lacking honestly, and I feel like they didn’t use Johnny depp to his full potential for the film. Other than that I enjoyed it

Yeah I kinda felt it was lacking. The pacing was odd and I thought they kinda tried to cram too many little plot threads into the movie. I had fun and I liked it, but it could have been better.

I loved the movie at first but the more I think about it the more disappointed I get.
I am so annoyed about a major plot hole and some inconsistencies..
And I feel like they wanted to make just too many things happen in just one movie.. that's what made it feel rushed.

I liked the movie, but there were some plotholes that really bugged me. Especially the ‘twist’ just pissed me off as it shouldn’t be possible. It’s annoying how Rowling keeps breaking canon. Yes, itms her story and she can do whatever she wants and it’s not real, but consistency is sooooo important.
Having said that, I loved the few beasts we saw, though we definitely could have used more. I also love Johnny Depp as Grindelwald. He did incredible, he was really charismatic but also dangerous. One moment you see him do something horrifying, then he starts talking and you just believe him. Really well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back