TV & Film Fans of The Untamed or MDZS/ Master of Diabolism (etc.)

lololol Well I still can't get over the smol Yibo as adult LWJ

3 words: the box picture xDDD

So much trickery to make him look taller. Darnnit Xiao Zhan, why you so tallllll 😂

pffft I can't unsee that picture now XD And Yibo standing on his toes on a rock to look taller lol

I couldn't unsee it after someone on reddit pointed it out to me now youuuu can't unseee it haha.

I'll add it here for Crayons Crayons
qzvtpps-imgur-jpg.778422

Wha?? I didn't see the rock one lol what scene?

It was also a photo, I think it appeared in CQL photo book I think? But I saw it somewhere on twitter lol I kinda want to get that book at some point XD

I've passed by pics of the photobook. It looks so pretty :_: some people translated a couple of pages. I like how they explain WWX's costume change. Wish I could find the twitter thread I found it in though....

I couldn't unsee it after someone on reddit pointed it out to me now youuuu can't unseee it haha.

I'll add it here for Crayons Crayons
qzvtpps-imgur-jpg.778422

Wha?? I didn't see the rock one lol what scene?

The image isn't loading but I think I've seen the box picture or at least "a" box picture, because I remember talking about Yibo standing on a box like Tom Cruise in this thread and how it would be hilarious, then afterwards I saw that he actually did.

Oh man that photobook ... I would love to have one and preferably a translation of the text too, but if not I guess I'll just have to learn to read Chinese.

In any case, there is more than one photo like that. XD

There are translations of some pages floating around but not the full book I believe.

The image isn't loading but I think I've seen the box picture or at least "a" box picture, because I remember talking about Yibo standing on a box like Tom Cruise in this thread and how it would be hilarious, then afterwards I saw that he actually did.

Oh man that photobook ... I would love to have one and preferably a translation of the text too, but if not I guess I'll just have to learn to read Chinese.

Oof well let me try linking imgur

But yeah I didn't notice that detail at first but when I did I couldn't stop staring. Us smol-sized folk really get the short end of the stick don't we lol 🤣

In any case, there is more than one photo like that. XD

Is it bad that I want to see the other ones lol.

Drop by to say I'm soft for Wang Zhuocheng's cheekbones ... have you guys seen pictures of him in his new series ;-; (I think it's called Rebirth for You)

Drop by to say I'm soft for Wang Zhuocheng's cheekbones ... have you guys seen pictures of him in his new series ;-; (I think it's called Rebirth for You)

Wang Zhoucheng's cheekbones can cut glass. His interpretation of JC was *chef's kiss* (the eyerolls??)

I have seen stills of that on YT thumbnails but haven't watched it yet. Is that the one where they have the actress of Wen Qing too?

Wang Zhoucheng's cheekbones can cut glass. His interpretation of JC was *chef's kiss* (the eyerolls??)

I have seen stills of that on YT thumbnails but haven't watched it yet. Is that the one where they have the actress of Wen Qing too?

I love my purple grape yes TT TT. I remember there was a Jiang Cheng eyerolling compilation post somewhere lol.

And no that's Legend of Two Sisters or something; this is a different one I believe. It's super new too. Gosh he's so active with acting I can't keep up.

I love my purple grape yes TT TT. I remember there was a Jiang Cheng eyerolling compilation post somewhere lol.

And no that's Legend of Two Sisters or something; this is a different one I believe. It's super new too. Gosh he's so active with acting I can't keep up.

It is literally so iconic... that it's the first thing that comes up if you search "Jiang Cheng eyeroll" on YouTube

oh jeez. I should add some of them to my list xD. I've actually been rewatching CQL. I had some Xiao Zhan dramas bookmarked but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Lol they act in dramas faster than we can watch XD

I wanna see Zhu Zanjin in another wuxia/xianxia drama but as a good guy with a happy ending. I dont wanna cry like I did with JGY ;__;

It is literally so iconic... that it's the first thing that comes up if you search "Jiang Cheng eyeroll" on YouTube

oh jeez. I should add some of them to my list xD. I've actually been rewatching CQL. I had some Xiao Zhan dramas bookmarked but haven't gotten around to it yet.

LMAO I did not know that video was a thing ... although in hindsight I shouldn't be surprised, honestly.

So many series to binge watch ahhhhh.

I watched CQL around beginning of this year, then I moved onto novel (sort of, I didn't finish lol), then to fanfics, and now I'm back to CQL. There are little details I never noticed in the first watch and like, I'm so hyped for them. Jiang Cheng with major youngest sibling energy. Xiyao vibe is stronger than I recall. And then Netflix sub makes me jerk whenever Jiang Cheng says "a-jie" and it writes "Yanli." Good times, good times.

Lol they act in dramas faster than we can watch XD

And they're long series too!! I'm more used to 20 eps kdrama, so when I saw Wang Zhuocheng's list of 4 tv series in 2020, at first I was like, wow, good for him. And then I saw that it's ~30-50 episodes and I went holy monkey does this man even sleep. Same with other actors.

Novel and CQL are like two different stories. XD It's almost like Fire Emblem Birthright and Conquest lol

And they're long series too!! I'm more used to 20 eps kdrama, so when I saw Wang Zhuocheng's list of 4 tv series in 2020, at first I was like, wow, good for him. And then I saw that it's ~30-50 episodes and I went holy monkey does this man even sleep. Same with other actors.
yeah like... do they just shoot everything from first try? I remember reading about how Xiao Zhan was acting in two dramas at once, but they were in next pavilions so he did his part in CQL then went to another pavilion lol

LMAO I did not know that video was a thing ... although in hindsight I shouldn't be surprised, honestly.

So many series to binge watch ahhhhh.

I watched CQL around beginning of this year, then I moved onto novel (sort of, I didn't finish lol), then to fanfics, and now I'm back to CQL. There are little details I never noticed in the first watch and like, I'm so hyped for them. Jiang Cheng with major youngest sibling energy. Xiyao vibe is stronger than I recall. And then Netflix sub makes me jerk whenever Jiang Cheng says "a-jie" and it writes "Yanli." Good times, good times.

There are a lot of funny CQL crack videos. My favorite is one I saw on Twitter where someone added the sound of Squidward's footsteps to Guangyao walking. I dunno why, but that shit cracked me up. I wish I had saved it.

Ikr??

I finished the novel and listened to a couple of clips of the audio drama (the fucking fluff is real!! My heart!!). The only adaptations I just can't finish is the manhua and donghua.

Yeah that's one part of the Netflix subs I hate. When I first watched it, it confused me because what I was seeing was not what I was hearing. Wtf netflix??
Also the "clan leader Lan" 's. Noooooo he's calling him "second brother"
Please Netflix, get with the program here.

I love that c dramas are long enough to binge. So many kdramas have left me up in the air....
But jesus thats a lot. And he has done interviews too so its like... where is your free time??

There are a lot of funny CQL crack videos. My favorite is one I saw on Twitter where someone added the sound of Squidward's footsteps to Guangyao walking. I dunno why, but that shit cracked me up. I wish I had saved it.
Is it the same one with like, cartoony sounds of swords stabbing the ground, LXC playing terribly flute, and the freaking hilarious background music when JGY stares at LXC? Like the moment the Wen arrived at Cloud Recesses? Because I can play that on loop forever damn.

I finished the novel and listened to a couple of clips of the audio drama (the fucking fluff is real!! My heart!!). The only adaptations I just can't finish is the manhua and donghua.

Audio drama is really cool! I'm sad I don't have the time for it :((
Lowkey I actually kinda like the Yin iron plot in CQL, because I think the novel's present-past-present-past narration doesn't do it for me (I've tried to read it like 3 times, sadly; someone suggested that I try a different translation so I'm doing that atm). I'm aware of CQL's shortcomings but I'm thankful it got me into MDZS.

Yeah that's one part of the Netflix subs I hate. When I first watched it, it confused me because what I was seeing was not what I was hearing. Wtf netflix??

I had to pause the episode one time I heard Jin Ling calling Jiang Cheng jiujiu and the sub went "Jiang Cheng." No wonder I was so confused who's related to who after I watched it.

I love that c dramas are long enough to binge. So many kdramas have left me up in the air....
But jesus thats a lot. And he has done interviews too so its like... where is your free time??

I get impatient when cdramas are long lol. I just want my (relatively) happy ending ;-;

yeah like... do they just shoot everything from first try? I remember reading about how Xiao Zhan was acting in two dramas at once, but they were in next pavilions so he did his part in CQL then went to another pavilion lol

Peak productivity. It saves money I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back