Story Fanfic ideas feedback? (Percy Jackson)

Azymondias

Permanently Exhausted Pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Im trying to get feedback from as many sources as i can before i continue writing my fanfic.

So we know the titans had kids; Atlas had Zoe; Helios had Phaëton, Kronos even had a few kids. Well my story is a few years after the events of PJO. The main characters are gone; not dead but like just not really apart of the story anymore. I was thinking of Kiya being a child of Kronos; done while Kronos was in posession of Luke only as a failsafe; Kronos thought in the event of his defeat his demi-titan child would collect his essences that had scattered. So he would use the child as a new host. However Kiya gets to camp half-blood first. And to protect her (I was going to make it posideon but it can be any Olympian) claims her; but some people start noticing small details that don't make sense. She prefers not to eat nectar/ambrosia as she is super sensitive to it, it can more often then not make her ill, and she shows no sign of Posideons powers.
I was thinking her sensitivity to the godly food would be because in the story's universe this isn't the first time Kronos sired a demi-titan; a long time ago he tried to over throw the gods and have a mortal host that was able to eat the godly food normally. But the gods defeated Kronos and destroyed the titan lords first half-blood and cursed any half-blood of Kronos (in this universe the curse would affect Chiron too) to be sensitive to the food. Thats why Chiron took up herblore to learn of other ways to heal wounds besides the godly food and Kiya would rely on potions made by the hecate kids.
Anyway so Kiya gets to camp; finds out that shes super sensitive to godly food; and she is still under Posideons claim. Well I was thinking in dreams she would see memories of the others that held Kronos's powers snippets of memory from the first demi-titan to Luke; and it would freak her out. She goes to the oracle for advice and comes back with a prophecy; and when she keeps it secret Ty (Hephaetus kid from chapter 1) argues with her and thats when her powers first show. She slows time; her eyes change brown to gold, and she panics breaking the spell but Ty isn't quite sure what happened. (As Im sure Kronos isn't very popular as a discussion topic after the war) Kiya goes to Chiron and explains things and Chiron knows what she is but keeps quiet as the Gods want to see what she does. She goes on the quest with Ty; refusing to take a third person as it was bad enough she almost hurt ty (in her head).
Other points I'm thinking of adding:
  • I was also toying with the idea that maybe apart of Luke attached himself to Kiya as he was Kronos's host and maybe he can't achieve rebirth until Kiya makes her final choice as a last "quest" for Luke he sometimes offers Kiya advice or something.
  • A Thalia cameo; that triggers a dream/vision from Luke to Kiya about the day that Thalia became a tree.
  • And I was thinking the more she used her powers the stronger the visions in the dream got. To where at one point she dreams of the sarcophagus; dreams of her father speaking to her; wanting her to use her strengthened abilities to destroy the gods. And that would be the turning point. Side with her father and take his throne or the gods and do whats right morally. (nature vs nurture)
And theres loads more I could type but this is already long enough and i don't want to overload people with info.

That sounds really good! It sounds like it's going to be a very long project, but also very interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back