• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms? We got 'em! Orginals, too!

Hello, hello, hello! I was going to show off my nonexistent HTML skills, but...meh. That's not what you're here for, or at least I hope not.

Anyway. You can call me Magnolia. I'm a female in my twenties, and I've been writing off and on for about thirteen years. Uh. I'm not sure what else there is to say about myself.

Hopefully, you'll find what you're looking for in here!

>I work five out of the seven days of the week(sometimes more) so I try to post 2+ times a week.
>With that said, I'm almost always available for OOC chat and plotting!
>As someone in their 20s, I would prefer my partner be as well.
>I'm comfortable with FxM and FxF pairings, but prefer FxM.
>In FxM I prefer the female role.
>I LOVE TO DOUBLE.
>Romance is always enjoyable, but shouldn't be forced.
>Dark, gritty themes, plot twists, characters with depth, and world building are some of my favorite things.

This will be a mixture of fandoms, orginal ideas, and pairings. I will try to only post something if I have an idea for it. Some might be a little vague.

+Watson!(AU Fandom)+
>A modern take on the adventures of Sherlock Holmes(YC) and Dr. Johana Watson(MC).
>Would include several different cases, that we create together, and a main, overarching villain.

+Homeland(Original)+
>In the mid-sized logging community of Harmony Falls...everyday is the same. That is, until a high school student's body is found on the shores of rocky beach.
>The main characters will be a member of the HFPD and a FBI agent.
>Hoping for something with a lot of twists and turns!

+We solemnly swear...(Fandom)+
>A story that revolves around Padfoot, Moony, Prongs, and Wormtail during their time in the Order of the Phoenix.
>All will be in their early twenties.
>I will have a female OC that I prefer to pair with Remus Lupin.
>Ideally, I would like this to have a darker tone to it.

+Superhero x Superhero(Pairing)
>This will follow two students, in their twenties, who attend a college for people with powers.
>During their time here they will push themselves past their limits, and truly discover if they have what it takes to be a hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back