• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms/Plots (Updated 4/20) (Really looking for Newsies!)

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
~Key~
Bold is who I would like to write for
Strikeout has been taken already
Green is something I'm SUPER interested in.

If you seen anything of interest or something similar to what you are looking for please let me know!

Fandom:
  • Arrow (Oliver Queen)
  • Star Wars (Kylo)
  • MLP
  • Twisted
  • Sherlock
  • Avatar The Last Airbender (Zuko)
  • Descendants (Harry Hook)
  • Newsies (Jack Kelly)
Anime:
  • Yuri!! On Ice (Yurio) Really looking for someone who wants to write for Otabek!
  • Black Butler
  • Naruto
  • Silver Spoon
Plots:

1. Character A has just realized that they are the son of Satan. Their whole life they have been teased and picked on for being the odd one out while their younger sister has been popular and well liked. Character A has always blamed the bullying on the fact that he's adopted, sort of like the black sheep of the family. After a tragic house fire that kills their father the pair of siblings become orphans, and are sent to a boarding school but their distant Aunt. Character A can't help but feel like something strange about the night of the fire, and wont let it go. His younger sister starts to complain about it all to her roommate, Character B. Character B who comes from a religious background of exorcists suddenly puts two and two together, at first setting out to kill the demon. Somewhere along the line the odd pair settle on a truce, eventually falling for each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back