• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
FANDOMS/THEMESROLE(S) I CAN MANAGE PAIRINGS (if any) *roles I prefer are bold PLOT/PROMPTS
Red - Urgent Craving Orange - Moderate Craving Yellow - Moderate Interest Green - Open Minded But Need To Psych Myself Up
HARRY POTTEROC, Ginny -OC x Fred or George -OC x OC I can go for anything as long as there's dueling and magical mysteries involved.
BTSOC, Any of the seven members-OC x Suga -OC x Jin -OC x Any member -Big Hit Entertainment receives a new staff member who becomes a part of BTS's entourage. Despite accepting the position, working with celebrities is new territory for [OC] and it takes some getting used to. This plot would be kinda slice-of-lifey but it would be super cool to figure out a overall plot and/or goal that we can work towards. -Or a crossover with Harry Potter could be cool.
PERCY JACKSONOC, Artemis, a hunter, Calypso-Human x Olympian -OC x OC -Hunter x Demigod I have nothing specific in mind but as long as there's adventure and fighting, I'm down for it.
MCUOC, Gamora, Black Widow, Rocket, Scarlet Witch-OC x Quicksilver (XM:first class version) -Gamora (Endgame) x Peter Quill -OC x OC No ideas really.
Non-fandom: Survival/ApocalypticOCs only-Solo survivor x Solo survivorThe world has gone to the dogs. Whether due to war, a fallen economy, disease, or global warming, cities are all but destroyed. Everyone immediately sought areas with less population density. You never know who you might come across nowadays. The main characters for whatever reason are traveling on their own but bump into each other. One of them isn't keen on keeping any strangers in her company but as they run into conflict, they wrestle with the obligation of using the other's company.
Non-Fandom: Realistic Fiction (Normal life)OCs onlyAirBnB Vacationer x Misanthropic NeighborThe vacationer travels to Alaska to have a peaceful getaway from her everyday life. Luckily she found an affordable little cabin perched by a river. The view across it was serene with trees and mountains in the distance. Even the sun set could be viewed from the porch. The peace and quiet is blissful. But like all things, nature has it's dark side. While on a spontaneous walk in the forest, a nearby bear spots her. She runs and runs, though she had no idea where she was running to. She stumbles and sprains her ankle. Suddenly a gun shot goes off and the bear backs away. The leaves and sticks of the forest crunched under a pair of feet that got closer to her. The woman looked up to see a rugged, irritated, but nonetheless handsome face looking down at her.
-Writer x Farmer [Writer] is writing a book that takes place on a farm but doesn't know what life is like on a farm. Luckily her uncle owns a ranch. He was happy to take her in to help on the ranch. Though his main worker, [Farmer] who's like a son to her uncle, isn't all that enthusiastic about having a clueless person getting in the way.
-The girl that was quiet in HS x The social guy everyone liked in HS Both characters have been in the same classes all throughout middle and high school but had never talked to each other. They knew well who the other was, but were never a part of each other's worlds. Halfway through college and they still lived in separate worlds in different crowds. That is until a trip to Europe comes around. For the first time in their academic lives, they've been put in the same group to navigate and analyze the many cultures of Europe.
-Civilian x Enemy SoldierNo specifics yet. It's just something I thought of while watching Pocahontas.

Writing Preferences
mxf only/doubling okay
18+ yr old characters (depends on what option is chosen)
At least 3 paragraphs (but I understand if you have some off days)
Max of 3500 words
No fluff for word count please (If you're uninspired, a couple of relevant sentences is better than seven paragraphs of filler content)
No Mary Sues/Gary Stus
No hijacking characters that weren't assigned to you
Please contribute equally in planning process
Ghost Friendly

About Me:
I'm 27 years old. My earliest encounter with RPing was around 2014. I haven't been RPing strictly for all the time in between but I have consistently been working on my writing. My writing tends to fall under a high school reading level and my bliss point word count would be 1500-2000 words per post, for both writing and reading. Though if I'm super inspired a post could be between 2000-3000 words. I also don't have a discord or really understand what it is so it would be nice to be able to RP on site (forums or PM) or maybe through email if you prefer. I'm pretty patient with posting consistency. I can work with posting from once a day to three times a week. If there's unexplained inactivity for a month, I'll just assume you've ghosted, which is fine.

*Please PM me if you're interested in any of the mentioned ideas or if you have questions (in the case that my chart is too confusing lol). Also, we don't necessarily have to go with the plots I have. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back