• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lucas43

thirst trap bait
Hi! My name’s Lucas and my pronouns are he/him

Topics: Honestly, I’ve only ever really roleplayed Fandoms - mainly Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, at that. I’m always ready to do another HP or PJ roleplay, but I also want to try and expand my writing. That being said, I’m interested in Fandom, Fantasy, Romance, Mystery, and anything LGBTQ+.

Cravings: Really, gay writing. I love reading, but seeing as there’s somewhat of a shortage of LGBTQ+ literature, I choose to write it myself.

Looking For: A person/group whose writing style has some sort of chemistry with mine.

Partner Genders:
Anybody. Unless you’re a rhino - then we’ll have a problem
Age Range: Honestly, I’m not too worried about this, being pretty young myself. Probably 16+.
Preferred Medium: I’d love to be able to do it here, but I’m open to Discord as well!.
Pairings: No real preference. I’m happy with anything, but if I’m doing a Fandom romance, then I’ll have some limits. I don’t like making characters who are obviously straight, gay - or vice versa (even if it’s not canon.) For example, Wolfstar (Remus Lupin x Sirius Black) I love because those two characters are pretty obviously gay. I won’t, however, write a McGonagall x Dumbledore trope because… well, enough said.

Will Not:

~RP with anyone under 16
~RP with one-liners. I honestly can write anywhere from 100 to 1,500 words per post, I just don’t like working with one-liners.
~Write out violence. This is coming from the guy who couldn’t get through the trailer of Jigsaw, so violence really isn’t for me
~RP as your character or let you RP as mine
~Start an RP with absolutely no planning

Other:
I’m honestly just more used to writing male characters in a M/M situation, but I’m open to F/F and M/F as well (or O/M or.. Any pairing, honestly).

Before we start the roleplay, I would probably ask to see a sample of your writing, and I would send you a sample of mine - just to make sure our writing styles don’t conflict too much.

Alright, here are some plot ideas!

Plot 1:
Percy Jackson

Muse A-D: Children of Titans

A group of teens arrive at Camp Half-Blood - bloody, scratched, torn up, and unclaimed. Unheard of - ever since the last of the Prophecy of the Seven, Hazel Levesque, passed away ten years ago, the Gods have honored their memory by claiming their children on their thirteenth birthday and not missing a single one. But these 16 and 17 year olds are unclaimed. And they’re not mortals. Their bodies recoil at Nectar and Ambrosia, and they seem like the most powerful demigods since Levesque died. Even the bully at camp, a son of Poseidon and self-proclaimed strongest teenager, has no chance against any one of them.

They don’t have their memories. And one of them can control time.

Plot 2:
Harry Potter

Muse A-D: OC’s from each different house.

Set in an AU. A group of friends, one from each house, find a massive underground chamber, accessible through a sink, with a massive basilisk skeleton. They unravel the mysteries of a prophecy that could have been had the muggle genocide of witches and wizards not occurred two hundred years ago, and the shaky future that lies ahead of them. Worst of all, the group of friends discovers a baby, screaming, in the chamber. It seems to have been there for decades, and never seems to want or need to eat anything. Why are its eyes red? And why doesn’t it have a nose?

And, two days later, where did the child go? And who is the man threatening to overtake the Wizarding World?

Plot 3:
Darker Disney

Muse A-D: Any Disney Character
Muse E-H (Optional): Any Disney Villain

Romance is honestly optional here, but it could be fun. In this universe, all the worlds of Disney live in the same universe. And, surprise surprise, the villains band together to try and defeat each of their respective protagonists. The protagonists are then forced to band together to try and find some way to, well, survive. The big plot of this is the Other Side found in the Princess and the Frog - The Shadow Man opens a doorway between the two worlds, and all of the villains find themselves with enhanced powers and enhanced control over the world as they receive “support” in the form of demons possessing them. We can discuss more specifics if you like this plot, of course!

Plot 4:
Princes

Muse A: Prince 1
Muse B: Prince 2
Muse C (optional): Forest Hunter/Huntress
Muse D (optional): Foreigner

Honestly, this is my favorite plot out of the ones I have listed here, and I would love to be able to do it! It’s a pretty simple concept, really. In either a mystical world OR in the real world, two princes are set to be wed to each other. They’ve never met, and on the night before their wedding, they both run away - I know, cliché, but what can I say? They meet in the woods or in a tavern and, without knowing who the other is, slowly fall in love with each other while going on adventures and defeating villains. They also meet the Hunter/Huntress, who starts out as a sort of villain to them, but they grow close. Eventually, they each reveal their secret (that they are one of the missing princes) to the Hunter/Huntress, separately - so the Hunter/Huntress watches them fall in love, knowing that they were destined to be wed, and has to keep their promise not to tell the other. The foreigner is an entirely different concept which I’d get into if we opt to use him/her/them.

//

I can’t wait to get back into roleplay~!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back