• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms or Original Role-Plays: One-on-One

Palamino_Horse

My Lord and savior is Danny Devito
Hello, everyone. So, I'm really wanting to role-play. I'm new to the sight, but I'm not new to role-play, so I'm somewhat experienced. I've been wanting to write, but writer's block has been bothering me recently, so I wouldn't mind having someone to role-play with while that gets itself sorted out. Just a heads up, I live in the U.S., eastern time zone, and during the day I have a lot of homework. It's likely I don't log on until evening time (remember, eastern time zone) so if you're from another part of the country that's hours apart from mine, I just wanted to let you know when I'd be on and to please be patient if I don't respond quickly.

• I like my role-plays to be semi-literate. If I'm given two sentence responses, it's likely I'll lose interest in the role-play very quickly. Also, I'm not very picky about grammar or punctuation--I'm not an English teacher--but I would like a partner to be able to write well enough so that I can understand it.

• Keep in mind, I am a minor. However, I do like to tackle more serious subjects in my role-plays. It's partially why I don't like romance role-plays, unless it's with someone closer to my age range. But that doesn't mean I want to overlook other serious subjects. I don't want my role-plays to be bland just because I'm considered legal enough to talk about them. I know about them, I have a good amount of knowledge in those areas, I want to be able to discuss them between our characters. But keep in mind, if you are 18+ I will not be doing any romance role-plays with you.

• If you don't respond for a while, I don't care at all. I realize life gets in the way of things, and role-plays are probably lower on the list of importance for most people, including me. If you disappear for a month without any reason, I won't judge. Heck, I won't be upset if you disappear for a year. I only ask you do the same for me because I have other responsibilities I need to take care of first.

• I'm not into romances, especially when it comes to fandoms. However, I'm always open to trying, mostly with original characters. They can be straight relationships or gay relationships, I don't care. Just know I'm not as into romances role-plays.

• I am open to any role-play, but my favorite genres are sci-fi and fantasy. I also love a bit of fandom role-play, as long as I know the fandom. I'll list them below.

• I play both male and female. Although, I may default to a female because I am one, unless the role-play requires me to be otherwise.

• I like both OC and cannon characters, and I will often play both while doing a fandom role-play.

• If we're doing a fandom role and you are using an OC, please don't make them too overpowered or loved by everyone. So basically, no Mary Sues or Gary Sues. If you want to do an OC, please give them enemies and flaws.

Fandoms List (not in any specific order):

• Doctor Who
  • Lord of the Rings (but this one is close to my heart, so definitely no romance roles on this one.)
  • Narnia
  • Harry Potter
  • DC
  • Marvel
  • MLP
  • Disney
  • Steven Universe
  • Warrior Cats

Those are all the fandoms I could think of right now...but trust me, I'm part of waaay more. I'll add them as they come to me. For now, here's the ones I'm mainly a part of. I'm also up for any original role-plays, and like I said my favorite genres are sci-fi and fantasy. I'm not good at creating plots, so hopefully anyone who wants to do 1-on-1 would come with a few ideas already.

Last edited:
~Bump~

Apparently this is a thing people do...so I guess I have to do it too...I guess it's to keep the top higher up on the threads list? I don't really know...

Which characters for dc and marvel?
Doesn't really matter...I've never role-played as them before. I like most any character from Avengers or X-men, and anyone from the Justice League for DC. I'm not really the most into either, but I do have favorites.

Out of curiosity, did you read anything above the fandoms list?

Doesn't really matter...I've never role-played as them before. I like most any character from Avengers or X-men, and anyone from the Justice League for DC. I'm not really the most into either, but I do have favorites.

Out of curiosity, did you read anything above the fandoms list?
Yes. Which favorites?
Im asking not just for myself but also because i have a group and know another group that needs dc and or marvel characters

Yes. Which favorites?
Im asking not just for myself but also because i have a group and know another group that needs dc and or marvel characters
Spider-Man/Spider-Woman (my favorites are Peter Parker, Miles Morales, and Spider-Gwen--however, I do not wish to role-play as Miles)
Batman
Rocket Raccoon
Jean Grey
Kurt Wagner AKA Nightcrawler

That's pretty much all I could think of right now...these are the ones I'd be most comfortable role-playing, at least.

Spider-Man/Spider-Woman (my favorites are Peter Parker, Miles Morales, and Spider-Gwen--however, I do not wish to role-play as Miles)
Batman
Rocket Raccoon
Jean Grey
Kurt Wagner AKA Nightcrawler

That's pretty much all I could think of right now...these are the ones I'd be most comfortable role-playing, at least.
We could use any of them for the group except batman. Its called xaiver high school, its a dc and marvel group.

As for the other group they might need a batman who can be active.

As for myself i only have one idea for batman thats adopt. Since you dont like romance....

We could use any of them for the group except batman. Its called xaiver high school, its a dc and marvel group.

As for the other group they might need a batman who can be active.

As for myself i only have one idea for batman thats adopt. Since you dont like romance....
Well, I'd like to check out the high school thing! I'm not too sure about the adopt thing, I've never role-played anything like that...

Here is the sign up page: Fandom - Sign up for Xavier high school (dc marvel)
And the rp page: Fandom - Xavier high school (dc and marvel group rp)

It doesnt involve romance basically its a canon character taking someone in to train and protect them
Ah, I see. Unfortunately, I'm not very interested in that sort of role-play at the moment, but I do very much appreciate the suggestions! I'll be checking out the signups, and hopefully something will catch my interest there! Hope you have a great day.

Ah, I see. Unfortunately, I'm not very interested in that sort of role-play at the moment, but I do very much appreciate the suggestions! I'll be checking out the signups, and hopefully something will catch my interest there! Hope you have a great day.
Alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Back