• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandoms!! (mxm only please :) - pjo, Harry Potter, MCU and more!)

give_toast_hugs

[they/them] e <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! so I'm craving a bunch of shit and can't find any partners. but that's okay! I'm gonna keep posting until I find one! (obnoxious but consistent™)

so, personally I don't have many rules different from the site's, but I'll list them anyway (:
- no smut please!
- I'm super down for angst, fluff and action, especially when they feel natural and not forced, so like. do that all you want
- please please please use decent grammar and punctuation!
- I really only do MxM. it's most comfortable for me. I can be convinced to do FxF, but I don't do MxF.
- please be aware that words don't come easily to me! I may send shorter replies, it depends on my mood and how much I have to work with.

so, now that you've gotten through that Trainwreck™, let's look at fandoms, ships and cravings.
bold = craving!
italics = who I'm looking for (:
- Riordanverse - solangelo (Will), fierrochase (Magnus)
- Harry Potter - Wolfstar (or OCs)
- MCU - Spideypool (Wade), stucky (Bucky), sstuckony (Bucky + Tony)(if we were to do stuckony, it'd probably be 1x1x1)
- DC - anything with the batboys tbh

I have more fandoms, but these are all I'm up for rping.
OCs are welcome, but only as side characters. I'd prefer to use Canon characters as the main ones.

side note - I suck at doubling. I get overwhelmed and usually end up dropping one for anywhere from a few posts to quite a while. if we were to double, I'll tell you when it gets to be too much.

Last edited:
Hello! Just to clarify if you shipped the bat batboys as well? I'd be down with playing Tim Drake against Jason or Dick!

bun
Hello! Just to clarify if you shipped the bat batboys as well? I'd be down with playing Tim Drake against Jason or Dick!
oof no I don't, I should've clarified that. but I'd be up to play Jason against anyone else if you'd like!

bun

oof no I don't, I should've clarified that. but I'd be up to play Jason against anyone else if you'd like!

Hm, unfortunately I'm pretty new to the dc world so there isn't a lot of other characters who I'm familiar with. Would you be interested in a crossover between the Marvel and DC world? I'm much more familiar with Marvel characters! I can play Deadpool or Daredevil against Jason. :)

Hm, unfortunately I'm pretty new to the dc world so there isn't a lot of other characters who I'm familiar with. Would you be interested in a crossover between the Marvel and DC world? I'm much more familiar with Marvel characters! I can play Deadpool or Daredevil against Jason. :)
ooh, that would be interesting!

hey! so I'm craving a bunch of shit and can't find any partners. but that's okay! I'm gonna keep posting until I find one! (obnoxious but consistent™)

so, personally I don't have many rules different from the site's, but I'll list them anyway (:
- no smut please!
- I'm super down for angst, fluff and action, especially when they feel natural and not forced, so like. do that all you want
- please please please use decent grammar and punctuation!
- I really only do MxM. it's most comfortable for me. I can be convinced to do FxF, but I don't do MxF.
- please be aware that words don't come easily to me! I may send shorter replies, it depends on my mood and how much I have to work with.

so, now that you've gotten through that Trainwreck™, let's look at fandoms, ships and cravings.
bold = craving!
italics = who I'm looking for (:
- Riordanverse - solangelo (Will), fierrochase (Magnus)
- Harry Potter - Wolfstar (or OCs)
- MCU - Spideypool (Wade), stucky (Bucky), sstuckony (Bucky + Tony)(if we were to do stuckony, it'd probably be 1x1x1)
- DC - anything with the batboys tbh

I have more fandoms, but these are all I'm up for rping.
OCs are welcome, but only as side characters. I'd prefer to use Canon characters as the main ones.

side note - I suck at doubling. I get overwhelmed and usually end up dropping one for anywhere from a few posts to quite a while. if we were to double, I'll tell you when it gets to be too much.
I'm so down for spideypool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back