• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms (Mostly video games) and a few original ideas MxF, looking for long term partner(s)

Foster

Inheritor
Hey there! I'll start with a quick introduction, I'm Foster a 21 year old male who currently works a 5 day week and fills every moment of free time with video games and roleplay. As for experience I must have been roleplaying for the best part of 6 years now and I would say I've come pretty far since I started back in 2014. I'm literate and will usually write about 3-6 decent sized paragraphs per post and would like any partner to try and match that amount. Of course sometimes less may be appropriate depending on the scene. OCxOC is a favourite of mine, I just enjoy the amount of creative freedom it entails I suppose.

A few things I'm looking for in a partner
1. I prefer not to roleplay with anybody younger than 18, sorry!
2. Ideally I'm looking for somebody who is at least semi active and can get out 1-2 posts a week minimum. If you can do more, great! If for whatever reason your unable to get a post out just tell me, I'm pretty easy going about these things.
3. Not an absolute deal breaker this one but I enjoy chatting out of character so if your the same way that's just an added bonus. This especially applies to plotting the roleplay itself, it can get tedious if I'm the only one putting in any effort.
4. I only really do MxF with myself playing the male so if your preference is to play female that's great.

Fandoms (The more * I put beside the name the more I want to use it)
Bloodborne*****
Destiny*****
Overwatch**
Pokémon*
Halo*****
Monster Hunter World*** (Its the only one I've played but I'd still be willing to try this)
Titanfall**
GONE***** (I don't think a lot of people are familiar with these books but they are excellent)
Ark survival evolved*** (A bit weird I know but I feel as if something cool could be done with this somehow)
RWBY***
MHA*
SCP **
Demon Slayer***
Rainbow six siege ***
Something not mentioned here*** (Drop me a pm! You never know.)

Original ideas
I've only got these two fully fleshed out ATM but If you have an original idea of your own or just want to brainstorm one with me feel free to contact me.

Mecha roleplay- What more do I need to say? Giant robots fighting monsters that seem to be coming from another dimension. You know the drill, plug in and kick some ass. As is going to be the case with both these brief descriptions of the original ideas I'll leave out most of the details, If I posted my mess of notes for this it would take up far too much space. I'll just add that it involves unethical A.I, betrayal and more gigantic weapons than you can shake an Evangelion at.

Steampunk superpowers- Gods have fallen from their lofty realm above and now cling like parasites to the humans they found in the fantasy steampunk world below. Your personal celestial parasite does come with the added benefit of granting you superpowers though. Bad news is it's telling you to a overthrow a kingdom so it can get back to heaven to stop the end of the world. Traverse the thriving industrial kingdom of Bastion and defeat other 'vessels' like yourself as you race to get your god home before somebody else does.

Alright if you read this far I really do appreciate it. If anything here interested you at all drop me a PM and we'll discuss things further from there : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back