• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms! Mostly anime and video games

kayqi

Hello! I'm Kay. I'm in the mood for some fandom roleplays at the moment!

Rules n Stuff:
- I'm super casual ooc so please don't stress about it! I love making friends with the people I rp with, it's always more fun.
- I write third person and I ask the same of you. I try to write at least a few paragraphs per response, but it can fluctuate based on the scene/context.
- I'm an adult, so I'm uncomfortable writing with people under the age of 18.
- Follow site rules!
- I would prefer for our roleplay to take place over DMs, as threads make me unreasonably nervous and I don't use discord for rp.
- I love to double up! It's always a lot of fun hearing about people's ocs. Expect pintrest boards, memes, playlists, and all kinds of things if I get really into it.
- I write any gender pairing and I'm super welcoming to trans/non-binary characters!
- Please no homophobia/transphobia in the plots. I know some people enjoy exploring that aspect to things and it's completely fine, but I'm not a huge fan.
- I'm also willing to write more than one rp at the same time if we can't decide between ideas. It happens sometimes!

The character in bold is who I'm looking to write. If neither are italicized, I'm willing to write either role.
If there aren't any OC options listed under the tab, it's likely I won't write OCs for that fandom. You can request it, but there's no promise I will be interested. The same goes for ships that aren't listed!
I'm also interested in having multiple love interests for one character, which I am happy to do for you in turn!
AUs and stuff are always fun!

• Lumine x Childe, Xiao, Ayato, Scaramouche, or Albedo
    Jean x Diluc, Lisa, or Kaeya
    Sucrose x Albedo
    Mona x Scaramouche
    Kokomi x Gorou
    Ei x Yae Miko
    Ayaka x Thoma
    Ganyu x Keqing, Yae Miko, Ningguang, or Beidou
    Barbara x Bennett
    Chongyun x Xingqiu
    -------
    Looking for Childe, Ayato, Kaeya, Scaramouche or Itto for an OC.
    Willing to write Venti, Shenhe, Yun Jin, Kokomi, Ei, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Kazuha, Hu Tao, Xiao, Abedo, Keqing,
    Mona, Diluc, Sucrose, Chongyun, Noelle, Bennett, Fischl, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Razor, Barbara, or Amber for an OC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back