• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms I'm looking for and my rules

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
I'm currently looking for a double up Rp for MHA/BNHA I'm caught up with the manga and anime and I also have an Oc: Kura Fujimura

Please Read Before You Ask To Rp

Rule 1: I know this sounds rather mean but don’t message me asking to rp if you write less than 15 lines, per character if double up, I’m fed up with roleplaying with people that give me less than five lines to rp with.

Rule 2: Linking back to the first rule, once we have roleplayed for a while I will become more relaxed with line counts, but at first I need at least 15+ on mobile to get into the rp.

Rule 3: Equal crush lines, I hate it when my rp partners write loads for their Oc and how they interact when I play their love interest but only write five lines for a response with my love interest. You play my crush and I’ll play yours, make it equal and we’ll het along fine.

Rule 4: Mary/Gary sue’s, yes I know but it has to be said, do not make your Oc overpowered with some amazing power but they have no weaknesses, if I see this I will call you out and if you continue I will just ghost you or drop the rp. Its fine if your Oc is powerful but, you can’t have them be unbeatable. (Looking at the MHA/BNHA fandom)

Rule 5: Smut, Gore, Violence and Swearing, I am fine with the last three however I am not with smut, I am a minor so don’t come to me for smut ros because I will decline.

Rule 6: Comfort rps, I will not do one sided rps. They make me feel like I am doing all the work or my rp partner is doing all the work, and feel as though it makes my partner bored of something similar.

Rule 7: Don’t come to me for rp if you are a clown and your just going to complain about everything (rich coming from me making these rules but I digress) But on a serious note, it you’re coming to me with an overpowered oc and you won’t let my oc do anything other than be a wallflower, I won’t rp I’ll just ghost you or call you out.

Rule 8: For some fandoms I only have one love interest and I will not change then just because you want them, especially if you have multiple love interests. If we both have only one love interest for a fandom and it’s the same character, we BOTH have to choose different characters. An example is Harry Potter, my love interest is Draco, your love interest is Draco, if he is the only love interest we both have we either don’t rp or we both choose different characters.

Rule 9: BxB, GxG and GxB, I am fine with any of these, I don’t mind if your oc is gay, leabian, transgender etc, but if you start hating on me because my oc is a LGBTQAI+ Oc, I will block you, no questions asked.

Rule 10: Hate the Oc not the person and don’t hold back, if your Oc wants to fight or argue with my Oc and call them names, let them do it, but don’t bitch at me when my Oc bites back, I prefer it when theres tension between Oc’s rather than them being friends at the start for no apparent reason. But what you’ll dish out is what you’ll get back.

Rule 11: Triggers, please tell me your triggers and whatnot before we begin the rp, some of my Oc’s suffer from things as such as PTSD and Schizophrenia, so it can get dark, so please tell me before hand but I will always ask. Me myself I have no triggers.

PS: I have three anxiety disorders and suffer from low moods and OCD, I don't owe people my diagnosis but apparently I do, sometimes I go weeks without responding because of my mental health. Don't bother sending me a reminder until at least three weeks have passed. I can also respond to you multiple times throughout the day, but then I may leave for days or weeks. I'm not dropping you, I'm just struggling. If you spam me, I won't respond to any of your messages. If you expect a reply every day you probably won't get it, so please be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back