• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms Galore (Stranger Things & Many more) / / OPEN

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Welcome to my thread. 👋🏻
About:

• I am 21 years old, my pronouns are she/her and I am fairly active on this site. Of course life does get in the way sometimes. I am a huge horror enthusiast and love anything to do with it. I also love to talk to my partners (of course, only if you’re comfortable with it) and mush about our characters.​

• I do have a life outside of roleplaying so, be warned if I don’t respond for a while. Just give me a little poke and I’ll try to respond as quickly as I can. I am the B in LGBTQIA+ so, I would love to incorporate pairings and characters that are. All of my characters are part of it automatically. It’s just what I’m comfortable with.​

• I typically write at least 2-3 paragraphs or more per post and I greatly prefer PM’s over threads.​

• I do not tolerate anyone who is rude, racist, homophobic, biphobic, transphobic, ableist, or anything along those lines. Do not interact with me. I will block you.​

• I don’t have many triggers, but I will keep in mind of others. So, I won’t be talking about such subjects unless it is okay. Nothing graphic. It makes me very uncomfortable and I want my partner to be comfortable as well. Please, be thoughtful.​

Preferences:

• Romance is preferred over any pairings, but I do like to add friendships within the roleplay. I also love to double up or even triple. The more the merrier.​

• My preferred pairings are F// and F/M, but I’m okay with M// though it’s not my strong suit. I also can play any gender (male, female, non-binary, etc)​

• I only write with people who are 18+. I will not interact with you or respond, if you are not. I don’t feel comfortable with roleplaying with minors.​

• I’m ghost friendly, but it is nice to get a warning in advance. Of course it’s not an obligation because things do happen and life does get in the way. I would just like a warning of some sort and I will do the same for you (Especially if I can’t respond for a period of time)​

• Please, plot with me! It makes the roleplay even more exciting and I don’t want to be the only one giving ideas. Communication is key.​

• Be able to write at least two paragraphs or more. It makes the roleplay run much smoother and I’ll have more to work with.​

• Realistic face claims or descriptions. Please. Also, list the person’s name for the face claim (actress, actor, model, etc)​

• I also love OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, or OC x OC. So, anything of that sort is welcome.​

Please, pm or comment if you’re interested in any of these. Thank you!

Onto the fun stuff:

🌸 = Most craving
Bold Character Names = Preferred Love interest(s)
(Things may be changed in the future or added 😊)
Fandoms:

Stranger Things 🌸🌸
Looking for: Eddie, Robin, Steve, Billy, Jonathan, or OC.
I can play: Chrissy, Nancy, Robin, Eddie, Steve, Jonathan, or OC.

AHS 🌸🌸🌸
Looking for: Tate, Kyle, Michael, Zoe, Brooke, Montana, Xavier, Madison, or OC
I can play: Violet, Tate, Zoe, Madison, Montana, Kyle, Mallory, Michael, Brooke, Winter, or OC

The Quarry 🌸🌸🌸
Looking For: Dylan, Emma, Ryan, Kaitlyn, or OC
I can play: Anyone

Until Dawn 🌸🌸
Looking For: Emily, Sam, Josh, or OC

Resident Evil 🌸🌸🌸
Looking For: Jill, Leon, Ada, or OC
I can play: Claire, Jill, Ada, Leon, Chris, or OC

Euphoria 🌸🌸🌸
Looking For: Jules, Rue, Cassie, Nate, Fezco, or OC
I can play: Maddy, Rue, Cassie, Jules, Nate, Fezco, Lexi, or OC

Scream (TV Series) 🌸🌸🌸
Looking For: Audrey, Emma, Nina, Brooke, Kieran, Beth, or OC

The Amazing Spider-Man 🌸
Looking For: Peter Parker, Gwen, or OC
I can play: Peter Parker, Gwen, or OC

Life Is Strange 🌸🌸
Looking For: Chloe, Alex, Steph, Nathan, Rachel, Kate, Or OC

✨(MISCELLANEOUS FANDOMS) ✨
Midsommar, Hereditary, Scream, Texas Chainsaw, Scream Queens, The Haunting Series, Fear Street, etc.

Last edited:
if you’re still interested, i can write stranger things or euphoria with you!

BUMP (Sorry I’ve been inactive) 💜

Hey there! I’d be down for The Quarry, Life is Strange or Until Dawn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back