• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms galore! (Dying for FFVII or FFX/X-2)

Furfire

Hey! I'm furfire, have only been on here for a few months but I've been roleplaying about 11 years total. 24, female, currently on summer from grad school. I'm a literate to semi-literate role player. I'm not a stickler for grammar but I do like to write a couple paragraphs and expect the same. I prefer not to do original plots (unless you have something really good) I like fandoms. That said, I can get pretty creative with fandoms!

I always double, and prefer OCxCanon. I will write after the clothes come off but that can't be the premise of the entire rp. I like plot with a splash of romance. If you're under 18 I'm gonna time skip when that moment comes. Any sexual orientation is fine but I will probably choose mxf for my character (unless I'm suddenly craving something else).

Here are the fandoms I'm most interested in right now: (*** means I'm craving that most right now) the characters listed below are the ones I'd want you to play.

Video games
Final Fantasy X or X-2***
-Auron
-Baralai

Kingdom Hearts (it's been a while so bear with me on this one)

Final Fantasy VII***
-Rufus***
-Vincent
-Reno

Anime
Black Butler
-Sebastian

Blue Exorcist
-Rin***
-Yukio

Death Note
-L

Naruto
-itachi
-kakashi

Movies
Harry Potter***
-Fred Weasley***

Marauders era (Harry Potter)***
-Remus Lupin
-Sirius Black

X-Men
-Deadpool
-Wolverine
-Gambit
-Quicksilver

Avengers
-Tony Stark

TV
Supernatural***
-Sam Winchester***
-Dean Winchester

Z-nation
-Murphy

Shoot me a message or respond here and we can start plotting!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back