• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms (Craving Victorious!)

Borek532

Tolerance of everything = Tolerance of nothing...
RULES:
1.: 17+
2.: Romance: I'm currently craving FxF pairing, so if you can do that, you're basically in! Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: No godmodding! It's boring, don't you think?
4.: Ghost friendly!
5.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward. And by the way, if you managed to read it this far, make sure to send me your favourite song in PMs when messaging me!
6.: Be LGBT+ friendly!

Now to the most interesting part, the fandoms I'm interested in. I saw a lot of fandoms here, so I'll try to include the less common ones here. Also, I'll be using a heart system so you can see how much I'm interested in doing this RP. The more the merrier! And the bold yellow characters are the ones I prefer, but feel free to choose from the other ones too. Or you can also use an OC!

The love interests are not an obligatory, I'm also up to Canon X OC.

📕 = I have a plot idea!

Victorious:<3<3<3<3📕
Characters I can play: Cat Valentine
, OC
Preffered love interests: OC, Jade West

Harry Potter: <3<3📕
Characters I can play:
Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood
Preffered CC love interests: Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, OC

Until Dawn: <3
Characters I can play: Ashley
, Sam, Mike, Emily
Preffered CC love interests: Sam, Emily, Jess

Lucifer: <3<3<3<3📕
Characters I can play: Lucifer, Ella, Maze, Chloe
Preferred CC love interests: Maze, Chloe, Eve

Celebrities: <3<3
Characters I can play: Ariana Grande, Pokimane, Kendall Jenner, Bebe Rexha, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa, Amouranth, Emiru
Preferred CC Love Interests: Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, OCs, Billie Eilish, Ava Max, Valkyrae

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, so we can talk about the details and plot ideas! I have some in mind but I'll gladly listen to your own ideas, just hit me with some and we'll discuss everything.

Lookikg forward to hearing from you! And most importantly, have a good day! ❤

Last edited:
RULES:
1.: 17+
2.: Romance: I'm currently craving FxF pairing, so if you can do that, you're basically in! Sorry, but I don't do MxM so please, don't ask about it.
3.: If you don't have an OC, I don't mind it at all! You can also RP as a real character!
4.: No godmodding! It's boring, don't you think?
5.: No ghosting. If you don't wanna RP with me anymore, just tell me.
6.: I'd like to hear some ideas for the plot from you too. I don't wanna be the only one who's pushing the story forward. And by the way, if you managed to read it this far, make sure to send me your favourite song in PMs when messaging me!
7.: I'm also not that good in roleplaying, so I don't expect 666 paragraphs from you. But no one-liners, please. It takes so long to push the story forward, when you're a one-liner...
8.: Be LGBT+ friendly!

Now to the most interesting part, the fandoms I'm interested in. I saw a lot of fandoms here, so I'll try to include the less common ones here. Also, I'll be using a heart system so you can see how much I'm interested in doing this RP. The more the merrier! And the bold yellow characters are the ones I prefer, but feel free to choose from the other ones too. Or you can also use an OC!

The love interests are not an obligatory, I'm also up to Canon X OC.

📕 = I have a plot idea!

Wednesday:<3<3<3<3<3📕
Characters I can play: Wednesday, Enid
, OC
Preffered love interests: OC, Enid

Harry Potter: <3<3<3<3<3📕
Characters I can play:
Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood
Preffered CC love interests: Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, OC

Until Dawn: <3
Characters I can play: Ashley
, Sam, Mike, Emily
Preffered CC love interests: Sam, Emily, Jess

Lucifer: <3<3<3📕
Characters I can play: Lucifer, Ella, Maze, Chloe
Preferred CC love interests: Maze, Chloe, Eve

Celebrities: <3<3
Characters I can play: Ariana Grande, Pokimane, Bebe Rexha, Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa
Preferred CC Love Interests: Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Billie Eilish, Ava Max, Valkyrae

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, so we can talk about the details and plot ideas! I have some in mind but I'll gladly listen to your own ideas, just hit me with some and we'll discuss everything.

Lookikg forward to hearing from you! And most importantly, have a good day! ❤
i would like to do Wednesday rp if you are still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back