• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandoms for dayyyyssss || searching for multiple partners for various fandoms || canon/canon, canon/oc, or oc/oc

pinkzomdie

:angel3:

Hello friends! My name is Pink and I'm very very new to the website. I used to rp a lot a few years ago and would love to get back into it as a fun creative outlet amidst my busy life. A little about me, I'm a 22 year old woman who works in retail while also trying to start my own business so my life can go through weird periods of being very busy and then having an abundance of time.
As a roleplayer, I'm very flexible with length (1 paragraph to 6 depending on my muse level) but as a general I tend to write on average 2-3 paragraphs. I can play both male and female characters and tend to prefer m/m and m/f, but there are a few exceptions for f/f. I'm comfortable with darker and more edgy plots as well as lighter fluffy stuff, it's just about balance for me. I write both canon characters and original characters, but it depends on the fandom and the character.
Also a side note, I can do oc/oc for ANY fandom I list below.

:angels:

What I'm looking for:

someone +18
(I don't need to know your exact age, but I'm an adult so I prefer to roleplay with other adults for my own comfort)
someone who is willing to put in effort for plotting and likes talking about headcanons
semi literate to literate writing
(at least able to write 4+ sentences a reply unless it's a fast paced moment that needs shorter replies and we agree on this before hand)
someone who understand that life gets busy as I might only be able to do 1 reply a week when I don't have much time
open to doubling up

:angel:

Fandoms, Ships, & Characters I'm interested in: (If I only play ocs for that fandom, there won't be any or character or ships next to them)

BNHA/MHA - Bakugou, Todoroki, heavy interest in ocs || kiribaku, todobaku, shinbaku, bakudeku, tododeku, kachako
Game of Thrones - Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, heavy interest in ocs || sansan
Harry Potter
Haikyuu!!
- Iwaizumi, Kenma || iwaoi, kuroken, kenhina
Twilight
Captive Prince
- Damen, ocs || lamen
Yuri on Ice - Yuuri, ocs ||viktuuri
The Night Circus

:angelD:

Feel free to message me if you're interested, just mention what fandom you're interested in rping in and anything else you want to message and we'll go from there!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back