• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms, Fandoms and More Fandoms!

Karabunny101

Captain
Hello! My name is Kara! I have not been on here in quite a while and it seems some things have changed. Thus, I may be putting this in the wrong place, hopefully not. Let me start out by saying I am sorry to anyone I have RP'd with in the past. I had some major health issues come up and it really took me offline for a while. I am back now and doing much better! I still struggle with my health and there will be times I fall off, I am sorry a head of time. Most of the time, I do give warning and try to keep you updated on what is going on.

Now that all that is out of the way on to role plays! I am looking for Fandom, though I don't mind creating our own world if we talk about it. I don't really have a writing requirement, just don't do one liners. People who are 18+ are preferred if we are going to have romance, which I tend to like. I am 22 so I don't to be romantic with someone under 18. If you want to move offsite that is fine, but I am looking to stay on site. In other words I can be convinced if we talk about it. As for pairings I am straight so I prefer MxF however I am open to FxF and MxM as long as we talk about it. I am very open to doubling and most of the time I prefer it!
Below are what I am looking for, Bold is who I want you to play.

Criminal Minds
Spencer Reid
I will play anyone else from the fandom.

Youtube
Markiplier
I can play just about anyone you ask for but I love to play Jackspectieye.

Netflix Original YOU
Joe Goldberg
Lets talk about this one I have seen all of season one and I am currently reading the first book and have the second one to start!

Marvel
Steve Rogers
Marvel is my jam! I can play anyone but Deadpool, Dare Devil and Ant Man. I love to play Loki, Tony Stark, Peter Parker (Any version or actor), and Thor. I can play many more just talk to me about it.

Harry Potter
This world is one that I enjoy doing completely OC characters but I would be looking for Ron if we were going to do cannon. Again, just talk to me about it I am pretty open.

There are more fandoms but I can't place my finger on them at this time! So if you don't see one bring it up to me! Shoot me a PM or respond below! Happy Rping everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back