• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms and thrillers and battles, oh my!

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Such a lame title. Anyways, this is my first time posting here, so let's see if I get the hang of this site. All of this will be staying quite plain, because I am a simple creature.

Here are some things about my roleplaying style and whatnot you should know about:
  • I like doubling. I almost prefer it.
  • My general pairing preferences are m/f and f//. May do m// under certain circumstances
  • I'm not a big stickler for maintaining a certain post length these days, but I do my best to mirror my partner. That being said, I can write anywhere from three paragraphs to several pages worth in google docs.
  • I love talking to my partners and making friends. It just makes the roleplay so much more interesting and fun!

Fandoms: (Note, I really only do canon x oc pairings for fandoms)
  • Star Wars (any era, but I'm really craving something along the TFW/TLJ plot lines)
  • MCU (feeling kinda picky with this one, but I have seen all the movies. Will be more lenient for something GOTG related)
  • Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
  • Kingsman
  • The Mummy (I know this one is a long shot. Also, willing to do a plot inspired by the movie)
  • Fantastic Beasts
  • feel free to ask me about any fandom not listed here

Originals: I am willing to do a wide variety of different ideas for originals, just as long as they're not slice-of-life type things.
But I do have a list of words to get the imagination rolling: assassination plots, rival adventurers, explorers, treasure hunters, road to el dorado but lesbians, bonnie and clyde but lesbians, space outlaws, southern gothic, dystopia, villains and superheroes, crime lords, pirates, space pirates, cyberpunk, steampunk, espionage

I also do historical based plots. Suggest to me any era, seriously. But here are some of my favorite:
American Revolution, French Revolution, 18th/19th Century Russian Aristocracy, Golden Age of Pirates, Ottoman Empire, Safavid Empire, Ancient Greece/Rome/Egypt, Islamic Golden Age, Victorian

Feel free to send me a message or post here if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back