• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms and Pairings (Long Term Partners)

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am currently looking for long-term partners for one x one roleplaying. I only have a few things I ask before we do roleplay so, please read through it all. Thank you!

I am looking for diversity and open minded people to roleplay with. I don't want anyone who isn't willing to put any effort into their replies, it's just not fun and I need something to work with. I just need to mention a few things before I get into the fandoms and pairings.

1. I ONLY roleplay with people who are 18+. Please be 18 years or older.
  2. I’m comfortable with all genders, sexuality, and pairings. I prefer to play female, but I am willing to play male.
  3. I am willing to play with one or more characters. I also prefer f/f, but I’m open to other couples and pairings as well.
  4. Please let me know if you're not interested in the rp so, I don't sit there waiting for a reply for weeks and or not getting a response at all. Be honest.
  5. I typically match the length of my partner's response so the size of the reply can vary. Please be able to write out at least one or two, 5+ sentence paragraphs. It's not complicated.
  6. Be open minded and if you're unhappy about the rp, please tell me so we can fix it!
  7. I love to talk OOC. I'd love to get to know you and be enthused about our characters.
  8. Please use realistic face claims when creating characters.
  9. Please, help build a plot with me. I don't want to come up with all the ideas. I like to be able to communicate with my partners and come up with a fun atmosphere for the both of us.
  10. Be nice! That's all I ask

pairings & fandoms
pairings
demonxhuman, vampirexhuman, ghostxhuman, ghost x ghost, vampire x vampire, ex lovers, frenemies, witchxhuman, supernatural beingxsupernaturalhunter, best friends, paranormal-investigatorxdemon, shifterxhunter, apocalypse survivors, rivalxrival, villanxhero, villanxvillan, etc.

fandoms

tv shows:
american horror story, stranger things, euphoria, the haunting series, scream the tv series, atypical, scream queens, the end of the f**king world, i'm not okay with this,the walking dead, the harley quinn show, etc.

video games:
until dawn, life is strange, resident evil, silent hill, detroit become human, dead by daylight, cyberpunk 2077, apex legends, etc.

movies:
jennifer's body, IT, heathers, carrie, the evil dead, the purge, the hunger games, divergent, gothika, friday the 13th, scream, suicide squad, birds of prey, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back