• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clementinexo

𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 24/7
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
rain GIF

Introduction:

Hello! My name is Clementine, but you can call me Clem. I’m a 20 year old Female who is looking for some RP Partners. I am mainly looking for Fandoms Role-plays however I do have some original plots that we could discuss together. I mainly do double ups. Double Ups mean We both play a oc and each others love interest. I find it more fair for the both of us. I mainly do BXG for my soft but I’m open to all pairings for your side. I do not do CC x CC but I might do Oc x oc for the original plots and one or two fandoms. I go by she/they. I’ve been roleplaying for 8 plus years now so I’m experienced when it comes to roleplaying. I am Advanced to Novella, I tend to write paragraphs. Do I expect this of you! It would be preferred but if you do 1 that’s totally okay. I’m very friendly and understanding and love OOC Chatter too. Genres I prefer are, Angst Romance, Mystery, Slice of Life, Drama, Thriller.
stars GIF by ailadi

Rules:
here are a few rules I have before I list the plots and fandoms. Please be sure to read these over before carrying on. Thank you -Clem

1. Age

> This is fairly simple. Like I mentioned I am 20 I do not Roleplay with anyone under 18. I would prefer people around my age but I don’t mind older as well. Just be within the age limit (18-25)

2. Starters

> With this one, I am okay with starting and writing starters. However I only will do the starters for a few as it becomes overwhelming to me. Therefore please do offer to do a starter it would be appreciated from me. Please try and write long starters too, I usually write 2 paragraphs therefore I’d kinda like the same from my partner.

3, Communication

> If you are going to be busy or away for a while please do let me know or check in now and then. It’s easier then me waiting around and ending up leaving chats. I understand people are busy and have jobs but if you don’t communicate to me then I most likely will leave. i will tell you if I am busy or anything and I do check in when I can.

Fandoms:
[ The ones with a “🦮” emoji mean I’m dying to do this one!
the ones with a ✨” mean I’m very interested and have lots of ideas
the ones with a “☀️“ mean I’m learning about it but down to try
the one’s with a “🌌” mean I’m not interested in at the moment]

Arcane☀️
[CI]Vi

[BC]American Horror Story🌌
[C]➖Tate
[C]➖Violet

[BC]Brooklyn Nine Nine☀️
[CI]Jake

[C]Blair Witch (Game)✨
[C]Ellis

[BC]Breakfast Club ✨
[CI]John Bender
[CI]Allison

[BC]Beyond Two Souls✨
[CI]Jodie✨
[CI]Ryan

[BC]CreepyPasta🌌
[CI]Toby✨
[CI]Jeff

[BC]Corpse Bride🦮
[CI]Victor✨

[BC]Detroit Become Human🦮
[CI]Connor✨

[BC]Doctor Who☀️
[CI]Nineth Doctor

[BC]Doki Doki☀️

[BC]Enola Holmes☀️
[C]Sherlock

[BC]Fran Bow✨

[BC]FireWatch☀️

[BC]Gilmore Girls✨
[C]Dean✨

[BC]Genshin✨
[C]Kaeya✨

[BC]HeartStopper🦮
[C]Nick✨
[C]Darcy

[BC]Harry Potter☀️
[C]Cedric✨
[C]Harry
[C]Luna
[C]Draco
[C]Fred

[BC]Heavy Rain🦮
[C]Jayden

[BC]IT (1 and 2)🦮
[C]Bill
[C]Bev✨

[BC]It’s always sunny in Philadelphia 🌌
[C]Mac

[BC]IZombie🦮
[C]Liv ✨
[C]Ravi

[BC]I am not okay with this ✨
[C]Syd
[C]Stan✨
[C]Dina

[BC]Jennifers Body🦮
[C]Needy✨
[C]Colin

[BC]Kissing Booth☀️
[C]Marco

[BC]Lucifer 🌌
[C]Lucifer
[C]Chloe

[BC]Life is Strange🦮
[C]Steph ✨
[C]Nathan
[C]Max

[BC]Miraculous LadyBug🌌
Adrien
Luka

[BC]Monster High🌌
Johnny
Clawdeen
Frankie

[BC]Oxenfree🦮
Jonas✨
Alex

[BC]Outlast🦮
Miles

[BC]Red Dead Redemption ✨
Arthur
John✨

[BC]Resident Evil🦮
Leon

[BC]Stranger Things🦮
Steve

[BC]Supernatural 🦮
Castiel✨
Dean
Sam

[BC]Sally Face🦮
Sal✨
Larry

[BC]Shadow Hunters🦮
Jace

[BC] Scarlet Hollow🦮
Reese✨
Tabitha

[BC]Sex Education✨
Otis

[BC]Scream✨
Billy

[BC]Twilight 🦮
Jasper

[BC]Teen Wolf✨
Derek✨
Lydia

[BC]Telltales The Walking Dead🦮
Clementine✨
Mitch✨
Louis

[BC]Tintin🦮
Haddock

[BC]Tomb Raider🦮
Lara Croft

[BC]To All The Boys✨
Peter

[BC]The Vampire Dairies☀️
Kol✨
Alaric
Stefan

[BC]The Last Of Us🦮
Older Ellie✨
Joel

[BC]The Lost Boys✨
Michael

[BC]The Umbrella Academy✨
Diego

[BC]Until Dawn🦮
Mike

[BC]Uncharted (Games)🦮
Sam Drake✨
Rafe

[BC]The Descent✨
Juno

[BC]Victorious✨
Jade✨
Cat

[BC]Warm Bodies🦮
R

[BC]Warrior Cats✨

[BC]Wolf Among Us🦮
[C]Bigby

Original Plots:

1. Red Lights

When 4 teenagers trapped in a lab tested on for there unique supernatural powers only to find the world has changed and is now a apocalypse. The 4 must work together and survive. When it is announced that the red light exit must be found or forever be stuck the 4 must team up using there powers to travel through the world. But what happens when only 2 can go through and 2 can stay?
Genre: Angst Romance, Thriller

2. After Dusk
After the death of there beloved friend at a winter vacation, 5 friends must meet up again to clear the air and the past. A year after of coming back the tension and High and old sparks fly. But what happens when the spirit of there friend isnt too happy with what they’ve done?
genres: Mystery, romance, thriller

Message me on here or leave a message if you are interested! Thank you!

i was summoned by the mention of Shadowhunters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back