• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms and Original pairings (Always open and updated constantly)

Hello, once again I'm looking for roleplays, I'm not very picky at all except for when it comes to rping fandoms. There will be no Cannon X OC I hate those.

Side Note:
When it comes to yaoi I mostly play Seme because lets face it, most people prefer to be Uke...and while I will be playing Seme, that doesn't mean I will all the time...sometimes I'm going to be in a mood to be the Uke...

My rules

I'm not too picky on what I want in an rp...if you have bad grammar it's fine. I have a friend who can't spell worth crap and I have to decipher her texts most of the time. You are cool. (^U^)(^U^)

Post length is not a problem, I have a tendency to post one liners and 2-3 sentences or more to a paragraph. A paragraph should suffice. Two para is fine, anymore...and I'll feel like I'm not worth rping with because I'll feel like I have to match your reply and I know I most likely won't be able to.

I'm cool with just about anything, Mpreg and what have you.

I would prefer if you replied at least once or twice a day especially if you really like said rp.

Say, if we haven't rped with in two weeks I will delete our rp, I would prefer if you said you weren't interested instead of leaving me hanging.

I am on all day Monday-Thursday and when it comes to Friday-Sunday I work for five hours a day so replies will be later on that night.

----

The one thing I've been really in the mood for as of late is a zombie apocalypse, this can be either in fandoms or Original character. The fandoms I would prefer this to be in are Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, South Park, and the pairing HiJack, I could see this going on in an IZ rp too quite possibly.

Bold means that I want to be. If both are bold then we can figure out who we want to play.

SOUTH PARK

Kenny X Butters

Stan X
Kyle

Cartman X
Kyle

Kenny X Kyle

Kenny X Craig

Craig X Tweek

Stan X
Kenny

Christoph X Gregory

Craig X Stan

Pete X Michael

INVADER ZIM (Willing to rp OC's in this fandom but only if it's OC x OC)

Dib X Zim

Dib X Keef

Zim X Keef

Red X Purple

Irken X Irken (M X M) (M X F)

Irken X Vortian (M X M) (M X F)

Vortian X Vortian (M X M) (M X F)

JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC

Johnny X Todd (Older Todd obviously)

Todd X Pepito

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

Tuffnut X Hiccup

Hiccup X Ruffnut

Daggur X Hiccup

Toothless X Hiccup

CODENAME: KIDS NEXT DOOR

Numbah 4 X Numbah 3

SOUL EATER

Soul X Maka

Soul X Kid

Kid X Maka

Kid X Crona (Male)

HEY ARNOLD

Arnold X Helga

ONE PIECE

Zoro X Luffy

Zoro X Sanji

Sanji
X Luffy

PSYCH

Shawn X Lassiter

ED, EDD, N' EDDY

Kevin X Edd

Rolf X Ed (Most likely the only one who likes this pairing)

TEEN TITANS

Beastboy X Raven

Robin X
Beastboy

FRUITS BASKET

Tohru X Kyo

CROSSOVER PAIRINGS

Hiccup X Jack

Dib X Lilo

YOUTUBE PAIRINGS

Phan

Jaspar

ORIGINAL PAIRINGS (We can combine certain pairings if you prefer)

Neko X Vampire (M X M or M X F)

Neko X Werewolf (M X M or M X F)

Neko X Human (M X M or M X F)

Neko X Demon (M X M or M X F)

Neko X Neko (M X M or M X F)

Vampire X Newborn Vamp (M X M or M X F)

Vampire X Werewolf (M X M or M X F)

Vampire X Demon (M X M or M X F)

Vampire X Human (M X or M X F)

Jock X Nerd (M X M or M X F)

Jock X Goth (M X M or M X F)

Goth X Nerd (M X M or M X F)

Goth X Goth (M X M or M X F)

Nerd X Nerd (M X M or M X F)

Good boy X Bad boy (M X M)

Friend X Friend (M X M)

Brother X Brother (M X M)

Prince X Prince (M X M)

Prince X Servant (M X M)

Prince X Knight (M X M)

Prince X Demon (M X M)

Demon X Human (M X M)

Demon X Angel (M X M or M X F)

Demon X Demon (M X M)

Angel X Angel (M X M or M X F)

Angel X Human (M X M or M X F)

Rich X Poor (M X M or M X F)

Alien X Human (M X M)

Zombie X Human (M X M or M X F)

Master X Slave (M X M)

Stalker X Obsession (M X M or M X F)

Servant X Servant (M X M or M X F)

Groom X Best Man (M X M)

Boyfriend X Girlfriend's Brother (M X M)

May be more, if you have another pairing you want to do that's on on this list then tell me and I'll see if I want to rp it.

Other note, I mainly rp via PM...it may take convincing if you want thread, it just find them easier to lose...

IMPORTANT: None of this whole leaving the conversation and dropping the rp without telling me...if you lose interest I want to know! Drop me a PM "Hey I don't want to rp anymore." Or "Your a shit rper" Or some crap like that...probably not the last one but you catch my drift right? lol...

Communication is key here dude, and if you don't want to rp with me anymore you should just flat out say it...I may be sad if I really liked the rp but at least I know how you felt about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do Beastboy x Raven. Vampire x Neko and Vampire x Human would also be fun if you'd like to do any of those. :)

MadamMysitc said:
I would love to do Beastboy x Raven. Vampire x Neko and Vampire x Human would also be fun if you'd like to do any of those. :)
I've kind of been in the mood to do to neko rps as of late. :) pm me and we can discuss further ^^

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

ShassieYaoi said:
I've kind of been in the mood to do to neko rps as of late. :) pm me and we can discuss further ^^
I still have a few hours before I can officially PM.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

MadamMysitc said:
I still have a few hours before I can officially PM.
Ah okidoke. Well, I'll pm you then...I think you can reply to that right? Been a while since I was new lol, can't remember.

ShassieYaoi said:
Ah okidoke. Well, I'll pm you then...I think you can reply to that right? Been a while since I was new lol, can't remember.
Yeah, I can reply if you start it. :)

I'd love to do, human X neko...MxF pairing (and if so could I be the Neko - Female)

[QUOTE="Wild Born]I'd love to do, human X neko...MxF pairing (and if so could I be the Neko - Female)

[/QUOTE]
Of course! PM me and we can discuss it further :)

Hey hi! If you're still looking for someone to do the brother x brother thing, I'd be willing to give it a shot. I've never done it before either, ahaha, but it's something that I've seen some cute stories for, so I wouldn't mind trying it.

~Angi~

CommonlyKnownAsAngi said:
Hey hi! If you're still looking for someone to do the brother x brother thing, I'd be willing to give it a shot. I've never done it before either, ahaha, but it's something that I've seen some cute stories for, so I wouldn't mind trying it.
~Angi~
Alrighty, I'll PM you!

leefirefox said:
I would like to try the Maka X Kid or the werewolf X Neko paring, and I also have a few pairings in mind
Alright PM me and we can discuss it further ^^

Bump! *Pairings updated*

Bump! (Pairings updated again, more added.)

I have a male character that is very flexible when it comes to masterxservant, princexservant/knight/prince, and another one I made in my character's bio, harem girl(male in disguise)xknight/prince/servant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back