• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms and original ideas

KJDarKnight

Hey! New to this site but been role-playing for many years. Here's a bit about my preferences.

• I play multiple characters and ask my partner do the same barring certain settings that don't allow for multiple

• MxM, FxF, MxF, all welcome! Update: not currently accepting mxm.

• Prefer organic romance no forced pairings. I'll drop out real fast that way.

• Don't do character sheets, usually I can find an image/face claim but I like to discover thr character as we write. If a character isn't vibing I'll fade them out and introduce something new that fits better.

• World building. I love to develop worlds when I RP, I expect my partner to contribute. Which yes means a lot of communication ooc and I'm not gonna do all the work l here.

• Post length. Don't care, I like at least some substance. Dialogue I get will be short and sometimes one liners which is fine but otherwise please give me something to build off.

Ok now that's done. Here are my cravings. Open to others not on this list just ask.

Fandoms:

• Harry Potter
  • Lord of The Rings
  • Game of Thrones
  • Avatar (both of them last air bender and blue people)

Others:

modern world developed with magic collapses when magic goes haywire.

Magic is now feared/banned as the world tries to rebuild itself from the ashes. Additionally wild magic has mutated animals and people into monsters as well as forming creatures of pure magical energy making the world outside dangerous. Most now live in New towns and cities functioning with independent laws and orders. Ask for more info on this if you're interested.

This is a wolf shifter RP about a lakeside community up in the mountains, there are many secrets about this community but the biggest of them is a rich couple who have adopted many children who all live together in a huge house. A pack if you will, tryin g to learn and adapt to live among humans in their shrinking world. They aren't the only ones with a secrets up there. Leaves a lot of wiggle room to develop this further

This is another post apocalypse type idea, where climate change put the world into another ice age forcing humans to live in bunkers beneath the earth awaiting the time they can return to the surface and rebuild. Over years the system of government has evolved and in many cases become very corrupted, more of a dictatorship

Pirates with purpose: the world is primarily humans, other mythical creatures must hide who and what they are to blend in or risk being exploited in some way. Captain shivers however welcomes crew of any kind, allowing them to be themselves without fear. He is among the most feared and respected pirate captains. The plot ideas beyond this are loose and open for us to discuss

Themes I like:

Vampires
Mermaids
anything fantasy Modern or otherwise
Post apocalypse
Pirates

I will be adding more to this as I think of ideas

Last edited:
I can handle a few more :) is there something specific you were wanting?
I‘m interested in Harry Potter or Avatar (either one) or post apocalypse fantasy or underground. Basically you choose which you are currently craving the most, haha 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back