• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[fandoms added!] one x on x one [original pairings]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
I'm back! I sincerely apologize if we had a roleplay going and I disappeared. Real life got into the way you know. But I would like to start a few role plays again. Now I am a student and I work so that comes first, so please be understanding. But I still want to do this.

NOTE/UPDATE**

I am really looking to do Owned or Final Fantasy. But I'll do any of my plots or maybe another one. Just let me know (:

So, other than that, let's move onto the rules. :3

So as I mentioned before, please try to be understanding of the fact I get busy sometimes. That's a big one.

~Another thing, please be literate. Able to read, write, etc. All that good stuff.

~I like long replies full of good content. Doesn't have to be a novel, but I match what I'm given. I can generally write alot, though.

~Don't be selfish. This RP is about both of us and both of us should be enjoying it.

~I generally play female, or I like to double. Most of my plots involve doubling or can.

~Speaking of plots, I have a few I will share, and I'm open to hearing yours. I generally like modern fantasy type roleplays.

~Romance is a big must for me, considering I do pairing based roleplays. Doesn't have to be instant, I like building up to it. But I go along with the site rules, fading to black is another must. Other than that, I have no limits.

~I like talking in OOC. If you don't, that's okay, just know that I do. ^-^

~I don't generally RP fandoms, but a few that I do are: Final Fantasy X/X-2, Labyrinth, Harry Potter... feel free to suggest and I'll tell you yes or no.

Hopefully that's it. My biggest thing is the writing. Don't give me crap, please.

I also wanted to mention that I do roleplay FxF, if you have any plots please share! I'd love to do one!

Okay, onto the plots! Feel free to suggest if you don't like any you see. Below the original plots I have a few fandom plots, so check those out too!

A long time ago, there was a war between the demons and angels. The angels won, and to punish Satan, they trapped his son,
Character B, in a mirror. Many years later, somehow, Character A comes into contact with this mirror. She takes it home, where the demon can watch her, see how she lives and interacts. She sees something in the mirror and touches it, and that’s all he needs. Suddenly he’s out, in her apartment. He can’t let her tell anyone he’s there, and he needs to find a way to get back to Hell, back to his father. The mirror still has power over him and if he strays too far from it, it pulls him back in. He must enlist the girls help, but will she help him willingly?

Character A is a demon prince, son of Satan himself. He has never wanted to take the throne, but since he is an only child (or the eldest), he has no choice. Until one day he decides to take his fate into his own hands, and he runs away from home. He flees to earth, where he continuously manages to escape the trackers following him, trying to bring him back to Hell. Everything is going fine until one day, he catches wind of a powerful aura. He follows it, finding that it belongs to Character B. He's astonished that something so powerful lies dormant in something so weak. But he doesn't get much time to think about it before the trackers show up. Quick thinking and quick reflexes lead him to snatch the girl and flee. They have to learn how to work together to fight of the tracker(s) and survive.

Character A is out late one night, probably doing things she shouldn't be. She's headed home when she heard strange noises coming from an alley. Curiosity gets the best of her and she investigates, regretting it immediately when she sees what she thinks if a couple making out. Embarrassed, she hurried off. Character B, who is actually a vampire, realizes he's screwed up. He discards his current meal and follows the girl. It's up to him to decide what to do with her-- kill her, change her, blackmail her with something? How will he deal with it?

Vampires run the world. They’re rich, beautiful, and unstoppable. Some of them hide who they are, some flaunt it. Just as some humans pretend vampires still don’t exist, while some believe.
Character A is caught in the wrong place in the wrong time, and she’s sold into servitude for the vampires. Character B, a highly intelligent and rich vampire, catches sight of her at a showing and is enraptured by her. He purchases her. She fights like hell but of course he’s stronger than she, and he takes her to his home. Will she end up being as enraptured by him as he is her? Or will she run?

At a young age,
Character A created an imaginary friend to cope with the rough times she was having. Character B was her best friend through everything, even if others couldn't see him. Well, as Character A grew up, she realized (through whatever means) that she didn't need him anymore. So Character B was forgotten about, and over time he grew very angry. One day something happens. Maybe Character B is just so angry that he makes it happen, or another tragic event happens in Character A's life, or something else completely. But he comes back, and he comes back with a vengeance.

Character A is an angel who has, in basic terms, royally pissed God off. As punishment, God has assigned him to watch over Character B on Earth. Character A is stripped of his wings and sent to earth to find the girl. When he does, he quickly realizes he can't stand her. Will he be able to regain his wings, or will Character B's lifestyle kill her before he can?

Character A is institutionalized for trying to kill herself. Character B is the doctor who starts seeing her while she is there. One of them falls for the other, but are the feelings reciprocated? And if they are, how exactly does their relationship go on? What about when she gets out of the institution?

Character A attends a school for the gifted. But this is gifted beyond just able to draw or something of the sort-- this is power. Everyone that attends has a different power, whether it be elemental or something totally different. Character B is a new student, but he's not there for an education. He's there for power. He works for someone a lot higher than him. But what happens when Character A attempts to convince him otherwise after she finds out who he truly is?

tumblr_m710gebes51ryiagzo1_500.gif

It's been two years since the return of Tidus. He and Yuna are together, have even started making their own family. Paine went off to do... well, whatever Paine does.

Which just leaves Rikku. Rikku is assisting with the rebuilding of Home as well as continuing her journey as a sphere hunter. Which, to be honest, is quite boring with just Buddy and Brother.

She's aching for adventure. Little does she know, Spira is about to be threatened yet again by an unknown force. It wreaks havoc in her world. Yuna can't go and Paine is nowhere to be found. Help comes from a surprising source-- the familiar, blonde, cocky Al Bhed Rikku has a questionable past with.

Can our heros save Spira again?

((This plot is still semi in the works, and it's pretty open. I was thinking the bad guy could be Seymour's son, coming to avenge his fathers death. If you have a different idea, please share it.

For this roleplay, I would be playing as Rikku, so I would need for you to be Gippal, at least. We can share the bad guy and double as other characters.
:D ))

tumblr_ma4h1mno1a1qbdycho3_500.gif

Sarah was fifteen when she wished her brother Toby away to the goblins and went on her adventure to save him. Now, she's in her twenties and lives on her own. Toby comes to visit her one weekend, and when he goes through her stuff, he finds the book that used to be Sarah's life. He doesn't tell his sister but reads it in private, enraptured by the story.

Before he leaves, he and Sarah get into a fight. Out of spite, he wishes Sarah away to the goblins.

Jareth, who has been watching the only women able to defeat him and the only woman he loves, has been watching for years, waiting for the moment to come back into Sarah's life. He's nearly ecstatic when Toby says the words. So, in all his glitterfied glory, he shows up to take Sarah to his castle.

((I don't have anything else worked out for this, so I figured we can work out the rest from here.
xD I'd be playing as Sarah, so I'd need a Jareth, and we can double as whoever else. OC's are cool with me in this roleplay.))

hermione-and-draco-2-o.gif

((Little authors note before I start writing this out. I've never read the last book, and it's been a while since I've watched the movies, so I'm fuzzy on what happens. I don't care about spoilers. Also if a detail isn't right feel free to correct me. But this plot is set before the last book, sometime after the fifth or sixth. I'd be playing as Hermione, and I'd need you to be Draco. Again, we can double as whoever, and OC's are cool with me. This plot is rough, I don't have everything worked out, but we can do that together.))

Draco and Snape have proved their alliance with the Dark Lord. Dumbledore is dead. Everything is falling apart, and the last straw is when Hermione is captured. Hermione is in a cell by herself, kept away from everyone else, probably because of her 'mudblood' lineage.

Somehow through all this, Draco is eventually supposed to kill them. But somehow he ends up pouring his heart out to Hermione. Maybe because he knows she won't be able to tell anyone once she's dead. Somehow feelings develop, and suddenly Draco isn't sure he can go through with it.

Meanwhile, Ron and Harry are desperately searching for their friend to save her.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but if you have any suggestions/questions, feel free to let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I've been busy with school guys, sorry if I haven't responded to anyone. Still looking to do any of my plots, especially Owned. Message me! (:

I don't know if you're still into this oringal pairing, but I'd love to be Character A!

Vampires run the world. They’re rich, beautiful, and unstoppable. Some of them hide who they are, some flaunt it. Just as some humans pretend vampires still don’t exist, while some believe. Character A is caught in the wrong place in the wrong time, and she’s sold into servitude for the vampires. Character B, a highly intelligent and rich vampire, catches sight of her at a showing and is enraptured by her. He purchases her. She fights like hell but of course he’s stronger than she, and he takes her to his home. Will she end up being as enraptured by him as he is her? Or will she run?

Hi there! I'd love to roleplay, but I did state in my rules that I prefer to play female or double. Roleplaying as just a male just isn't fun for me, and after all, roleplaying should be enjoyable for both parties. So if you'd like to double as one male and one female, then shoot me a PM. If not, then I wish you the best (:

I'm very interested in Imaginary, but would it bother you if it was set in an AU where imaginary friends are able to take physical form, but once they are cast aside by whoever imagined them, they fade away to a 'discarded imaginary friends dimension' or something..? I just thought it might be better that way so Character A would not be considered a mental case. xD

Oh and I typically write about 6-8 lines, but will happily do more if my roleplay partner does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back