• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa: Side γ [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins , HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten , Verite Verite
- louise ariadne worth, district attorney -
The former district attorney thought this question over for a moment. Who were these people? They were... familiar, but not like the faces in her dreams. She glanced back over her shoulder where the others had gone, then to Cater, then back to the young girl in front of her.

"I... don't think I know who that is. I'm sorry. I - don't know anyone. I think we're in some... facility." Not jail, for sure - maybe a lab? Or another spaceship. This was a strange modus operandi, even for Mark. It felt weird even speaking. "Maybe a hospital - a clinic of some kind?" The girl had a scar on her neck, and Louise similarly had had a neck injury at some point.

♦️Cater Diamond♦️

GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Verite Verite @whoeverelse

"Who, me? I'm the- I mean, I'm Louise Worth. Or just Lou. It's nice to meet you - Cay-Kun,"

Cater couldn’t help but giggle at the nickname coming out of Louise’s mouth. “Wow you actually used the nickname haha! Sorry-“ he tried to compose himself but continued talking between giggles. “it’s just that I always introduce myself like that but nobody ever takes it seriously. It’s surprising. And the combination with your accent is so interesting too. But not bad, I promise!”

Cater let out a few more giggles before continuing. “Ahem. It’s nice to meet you, Lou. You don’t have to call me Cay-kun if it’s too hard btw.”

Not another moment later did his attention get drawn back to the blonde, who still hadn’t revealed her name.

"...Cay-kun?"

The quiet call of his name. Why did it feel so warm? So…right? He looked to the girl, still on the ground. This time he really truly looked at her. Big emerald eyes almost like his own E59BC00E-A02E-4023-9C9E-BAEF6CA07B4B.pngstared back at him. Her dress was no more than a tattered white cloth, like she rolled out of bed and took the sheets with her. She seemed so helpless. Cater preferred people more… put together, usually. Why was he so drawn to her presence?

"Where... are we? Have you all seen Ren?"

He finally snapped out of his daze. One more moment and he felt as though he may have jumped into her arms. But the question remained: why?

"I... don't think I know who that is. I'm sorry. I - don't know anyone.”

Cater shook his head as well. He didn’t recognize anyone here. Assuming his theory about other worlds was true, Ren was probably an acquaintance from hers.

“I think we're in some... facility. Maybe a hospital - a clinic of some kind?"

An interesting theory, but what reason would he have for needing a hospital? “Idk I feel healthy as usual! There’s something strange going on, for sure, but I don’t think we’ll get very far just standing here. I saw some others heading toward the ‘Laboratory Cafeteria’, whatever that is. We should head there.”

Cater would grab Marie’s wrist and help her stand up if she would let him, and begin to guide the group to the Lab Cafe.

Rixia Mao
Interactions: HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Charles Babel Charles Babel Josh Josh

Rixia_Mao_-_Portrait_02_%28Zero_%26_Ao%29.png
"Um, it's nice to meet you two as well. Let's get along alright," Rixia said to Louise and the blonde girl with a polite air, giving a quick bow after Cater introduced her to the two of them. It seemed the two of them were a bit more dazed and confused than even she was, so she was careful to give them ample space, not wanting to make them feel overwhelmed. Even Cater seemed to have the subtlest of reactions to the unfamiliar blonde girl once he'd laid eyes upon her, not that she could really say what that was all about.

If nothing else, she was glad she hadn't totally lost her edge.

Once Cater made up his mind to head to the Lab Cafe, where some of the others had wandered into, Rixia decided to follow suit. Indeed, like he said, they weren't going to learn anything by just standing here, and if no one was going to come out and announce themselves as the one responsible for pulling them together, then they'd simply have to find that person themselves.

Before she made too much progress however, she stopped for a moment and looked back toward the blue-skinned woman and the old, worn-looking man from before. "Um, we should get a move on, you two. It looks like we've got a lead, and we may as well try our best to stick together, right?"

  
"I'm not talking to air! I'm talking to Fjord through a spell! Spell! S-P-E-L-L! I am talking straight into his head right now and in a moment I will hear his sweet voice inside my head, and it's going to be really nice, okay?" She was quiet for a moment before speaking again. "Oh! I'm sorry," She handed out her hand for a shake. "I'm Jester! What's your name?"

Josh Josh

Spells? Like magic? This was really hard to fathom for the former Police officer. Taking a deep sigh, he shook the Blue woman's hand.

1677887612133.png
"Ehrmantraut, Mike Ehrmantraut."

The girl was strong; Mike could feel it with her grip strength; it was not too tight, not too loose. Letting go, Mike just gave her a look, before moving along toward the rest of the group

"Um, it's nice to meet you two as well. Let's get along alright," Rixia said to Louise and the blonde girl with a polite air, giving a quick bow after Cater introduced her to the two of them. It seemed the two of them were a bit more dazed and confused than even she was, so she was careful to give them ample space, not wanting to make them feel overwhelmed. Even Cater seemed to have the subtlest of reactions to the unfamiliar blonde girl once he'd laid eyes upon her, not that she could really say what that was all about.

If nothing else, she was glad she hadn't totally lost her edge.

Once Cater made up his mind to head to the Lab Cafe, where some of the others had wandered into, Rixia decided to follow suit. Indeed, like he said, they weren't going to learn anything by just standing here, and if no one was going to come out and announce themselves as the one responsible for pulling them together, then they'd simply have to find that person themselves.

Before she made too much progress however, she stopped for a moment and looked back toward the blue-skinned woman and the old, worn-looking man from before. "Um, we should get a move on, you two. It looks like we've got a lead, and we may as well try our best to stick together, right?"

"Hmm."

Rixia wasn't the only one to notice the subtle nature of Carter's reaction. This triggered alarm bells in the older man, but still, he was cool. Looking around, Mike was no surveillance equipment. Odd for a kidnapping job, especially when you give them free rein of the place. Looking at Rixia, he paused and studied her. She seemed different than the rest, and she was smart, and had a working brain. She held herself with grace, cool as a cucumber. As their eyes met, Mike was not flinching.

1677887498970.png

"What did you do before this, kid?" Mike inquired

HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah

Last edited:
Fushi
Laboratory Cafeteria

The metal door slid open cleanly, revealing another brightly lit room with vacant white walls. It looked as one might expect a cafeteria, with simple rows of metal tables and stools lining the length of the room. As of right now, meals were placed at the table, enough for about sixteen people. They were nothing special, just trays with plain meals with white bread, ham and cheese, alongside small bowls of vegetable stew.

At the back of the cafeteria was a kitchen, with just about anything anyone could want from a kitchen. There was also a storage place stocked with food, though nothing very luxurious was placed inside. It looked like only plain and simple meals could be made here.

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah Capri Capri Charles Babel Charles Babel Verite Verite HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @AriAriAbabwa @LuckycoolHawk9 @SilverDingo York York Takumi98 Takumi98 Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Josh Josh Funnier President Funnier President GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold @Takumi Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies York York

"Wha-oh!" Cove stammered, not realizing Fushi was touching his scar.

"It doesn’t hurt, no," Cove said, "I got that when I was, like, seven,"

Cove entered the cafeteria once the door slid open and looked at the meager meals. He picked up a piece of ham, watching it flap as it hung from his hand.

"Well this sucks," he said.​

For a moment, Fushi couldn't help but be awed by the sliding door, curious how it worked and so smoothly. His attention was taken back by Cove quickly enough.

"I'm glad it doesn't hurt then." He replied while following the other inside.

'It looks like everywhere else so far. If someone brought us here how come we haven't seen them yet? Are they elsewhere in the building?' he pondered as he took a look at the meals prepared. He wasn't a picky eater, and as long as it wasn't fish he'd be comfortable eating it. He did notice that Cove seemed less than pleased at the food left out for them, while someone else had sat and ate without uttering a word.

"Fruit?" He offered, holding his palm up and for a split second, his palm seemed to unravel a bit before forming a pear. He held it out for Cove, creating one for himself in his free hand and biting into it without hesitation.

He watched as one woman calling herself Nian (she loomed like she could probably be from Yanome clothing wise too. Weird) said something about spices and hotpot before going into the kitchen, and for a brief moment he missed Gugu. Gugu was a great cook from what Fushi remembered, though Fushi himself was not.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri York York Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @Others @LabCafe

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 York York Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @LabCafe

"W-whoah!" Cove stammered out, before his face turned into a smile, "That's a cool trick!"

He took the pear, taking a bite into it, and happily, it was real.

"You're like, a magician! How'd you do that?" Cove asked, "My uncle does magic but only stuff like the coin behind the ear trick,"

Suddenly, his expression changed, "Oh. I wasn't saying I wouldn't eat the food. It's stuff I would eat it's just... not much compared to what's at home,"

Fushi
Oh, has Cove not seen the wanted posters the Church had put up of him?

"I can recreate a lot of foods I eat, plus stuff like pencils and paper through touch. I can't create living things though," he explained, a crab with a flower on it's back being what he made in his free hand next, setting it's slightly discolored limp body onto the table beside him with a small muted thump, "dead crab." He said simply.

"I'm supposed to preserve the world around me through stimulation, I think? That's the only thing I can think of for why I can do what I can. The one who explains things to me isn't here, so I can't relay any better explanations to you from him." He shrugged. Sometimes when the Beholder explained things Fushi didn't fully understand it anyway.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Capri Capri Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @LabCafe

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies

"What?" Cove bluntly said, "I mean… you must have something up your sleeve or something and that’s how you do the trick…"

He picked up the crab, "I mean… how do you fit this up a sleeve…"

He looked at the crab with intensity, before looking at Fushi again.

"So… uh…" Cove said, scratching the back of his neck as he set down the crab again. He clearly wasn’t sure about what to do.​

"Ehrmantraut?" She tried wording it out. "It's okay, I'll just call you Mike. Mikey? We'll brainstorm it later. By the way are you Zimian? But you don't sound like Caleb so probably not."

As Rixia called out to the both of them, Jester looked over to the side from Mike. "Oh! Comiiiiiing!" She skipped her way to Rixia and the others were standing and looked around in amazement. "You guys, this. Place. Is. Huuuuge! And we got food too! Oh I'm so excited."

She made her way towards the food storage. "There's everything you'd need to make cupcakes!" Her head popped out of the storage looking at the others. "Please tell me someone here can bake cupcakes?"

HanikamuKitten HanikamuKitten themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah GamblingGoblins GamblingGoblins Verite Verite Josh Josh

Rixia Mao
Interactions: Charles Babel Charles Babel Josh Josh
Others Present: @LabCafe

Rixia_Mao_Casual_-_Portrait_12_%28Ao%29.png
As Rixia began to make her way toward the Lab Cafeteria with her new companions in tow, she looked toward the older man as he spoke to her while they walked. "Hmm? Oh, well, I was... a stage dancer. For a theater troupe called Arc-en-Ciel. Maybe you've heard of it?" She replied, biting her lip ever so slightly as she spoke. It had admittedly been a small while since she last danced, due to circumstances outside of her control, but it wasn't exactly like she could go around advertising what she had been doing since then, so here she was. Either way, between Cater and now the man, and probably everyone else here if she had to hazard a guess, it was almost simultaneously concerning and a relief that no one seemed to recognize who she was, or her old troupe, but all the same, it raised a myriad of questions in her head.

Little did Mike or even Rixia know however, as she looked into his eyes as she spoke, Rixia found herself thinking about the old man in a similar way to how he was thinking, though on the other side of the coin.

He seemed to be an astute and level-headed man. But it also seemed like he wasn't exactly normal.

Rixia kept those thoughts to herself however, and once they'd reached the Lab Cafe, she couldn't help but giggle slightly at Jester's energy. "Well, I do enjoy a spot of cooking every now and then. Baking sweets is actually a bit of a challenge for me though, but I could certainly give it a shot if..." She began to say, but found herself stopping before too long. Rixia suddenly found the idea of making some food here a bit morbid, as if already resigning herself to this place, but it did raise yet another question. Why was this group left with easy access to what seemed to be a functional kitchen?

Shaking her head as if to compose herself, Rixia cleared her throat. "On second thought, I don't imagine we'll be staying long enough to have to make use of the foodstuffs here, don't you think so?"

"Oh yeah sure sure, we're not staying for long...but..." Jester stepped out of the storage area and rolled her thumbs. "Hypothetically , if we were stuck here for a time then maaaaybe, right? Speaking of, can you count again?"

Jester proceeded to cast another Sending spell, again aimed at Fjord. "FJORD! WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?!?! I am in deep shit right now, okay? This is Jester, the love of your life! Get back to me as soon as you can. If you've forgotten you can REPLY to this message." She hadn't been concerned before but a slight look of worry was forming on her face. Why wasn't Fjord responding? Was it because the situation she was in or had something happened to him?

Verite Verite Josh Josh @CafeteriaPeople

Fushi
Fushi lifted his sleeve to look into it, before shaking his head.

"Mm, nope."

a4a8a74ae915ec1383916a06771f7e84.gif

"No fruit in my sleeve." He made another pear, before letting it land on the table next to the crab with a thump.

Maybe Cove was from a far off place that wasn't under the Church of Bennett or the Guardian Force's influence? He didn't know who Fushi was, so he likely hadn't seen the wanted posters the Church put out.

Maybe that was a good thing? That must mean that he hadn't run into any Nokkers at all, or came to either conclusion that Fushi was some sort of demon or deity from the Church or the Guardian Force's teachings, respectively. If that was the case...then maybe him being near Fushi long enough wouldn't end well. The Nokkers usually found a way to find him after all.

Capri Capri @Others @LabCafe

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 @AnyoneElse @LabCafe

"W-woah," Cove said, completely stunned, "H-how... what? There's gotta be something to it!"

Cove seemed to have his entire mind frazzled at Fushi's actions as if the concept of this being something natural was totally beyond him.​

[ Kagerou ]

The wanderer let Nian do her thing, seeing that she made way towards the kitchen. If she somehow cooked some atrocious specimen of hazardous proportions in that kitchen, that was not going to be his problem. Possible food disasters aside, a lot of the food displayed in this cafeteria was mediocre at best. While he knew he didn't need to eat as much as humans need to, Kagerou wasn't that picky when it came to food, except for sweets. So it was probably for the best that the food was plain, though he would preferred there to be something with a bitter taste.

While he hasn't traveled too much with that traveler and that annoying fairy before he was dragged into whatever this mess was, Kagerou briefly chuckled at the thought of Paimon being in distress at the lack of appetizing food. Again, it was probably for the best that he didn't see any familiar faces here with him.

Kagerou rose an eyebrow upon noticing Fushi physically create fruit from the palm of his hand. That was new. While Fushi's power didn't hold much personal interest for the wanderer, it did confirm his main suspicions about where they were, at least from his point of view. It wasn't all too crazy for him, considering he knew a few things that Teyvat's true rulers in Celestia wouldn't particularly like.

"You know, with that kind of power, it's almost like you're a god." Kagerou makes an offhand comment towards Fushi, not caring that his words might sound insensitive in tone as he takes a bite out of a slice of bread, "Probably not, though. It's my first time seeing someone who could just create stuff on a whim. Where I come from...people might see your trick there as taboo. that goes against the Heavenly Principles."

He could at least conclude to himself mentally that this wasn't Teyvat for sure, or else this peanut gallery of vastly different individuals that bore those specific feats that went against the Heavenly Principles would be the reason that Celestia would descend to wipe this location off the map or worse. So, at least there's that.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri York York

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @Others

"I don't believe that Fushi's a god," Cove said to Kagerou, "I'm not a religious guy, so magic tricks aren't really gonna convince me,"

He took another bite of his pear, before swallowing and chatting with Kagerou again.

"These kind of guys are like plentiful at the boulevard near where I live. They do stuff like make dimes and cards disappear. It's all sleight of hand," he said, "But wow, he's a really impressive magician. He must make a killing off of this stuff,"

Before he stopped talking, Cove turned to Kagerou and pointed at his hat, "Nice hat, by the way,"

Fushi
COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 @AnyoneElse @LabCafe

"W-woah," Cove said, completely stunned, "H-how... what? There's gotta be something to it!"

Cove seemed to have his entire mind frazzled at Fushi's actions as if the concept of this being something natural was totally beyond him.​

"I can stop if it makes you uncomfortable?" Fushi suggested.

[ Kagerou ]

The wanderer let Nian do her thing, seeing that she made way towards the kitchen. If she somehow cooked some atrocious specimen of hazardous proportions in that kitchen, that was not going to be his problem. Possible food disasters aside, a lot of the food displayed in this cafeteria was mediocre at best. While he knew he didn't need to eat as much as humans need to, Kagerou wasn't that picky when it came to food, except for sweets. So it was probably for the best that the food was plain, though he would preferred there to be something with a bitter taste.

While he hasn't traveled too much with that traveler and that annoying fairy before he was dragged into whatever this mess was, Kagerou briefly chuckled at the thought of Paimon being in distress at the lack of appetizing food. Again, it was probably for the best that he didn't see any familiar faces here with him.

Kagerou rose an eyebrow upon noticing Fushi physically create fruit from the palm of his hand. That was new. While Fushi's power didn't hold much personal interest for the wanderer, it did confirm his main suspicions about where they were, at least from his point of view. It wasn't all too crazy for him, considering he knew a few things that Teyvat's true rulers in Celestia wouldn't particularly like.

"You know, with that kind of power, it's almost like you're a god." Kagerou makes an offhand comment towards Fushi, not caring that his words might sound insensitive in tone as he takes a bite out of a slice of bread, "Probably not, though. It's my first time seeing someone who could just create stuff on a whim. Where I come from...people might see your trick there as taboo. that goes against the Heavenly Principles."

He could at least conclude to himself mentally that this wasn't Teyvat for sure, or else this peanut gallery of vastly different individuals that bore those specific feats that went against the Heavenly Principles would be the reason that Celestia would descend to wipe this location off the map or worse. So, at least there's that.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri York York

"Despite what the Guardian Force believes on me being a god, I'm pretty sure I'm not, I'm just...older than I look. The Church of Bennett believes I'm the opposite of a god however. Do you happen to have the Church of Bennett where you're from?" Fushi replied with a tilt of his head.

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @Others

"I don't believe that Fushi's a god," Cove said to Kagerou, "I'm not a religious guy, so magic tricks aren't really gonna convince me,"

He took another bite of his pear, before swallowing and chatting with Kagerou again.

"These kind of guys are like plentiful at the boulevard near where I live. They do stuff like make dimes and cards disappear. It's all sleight of hand," he said, "But wow, he's a really impressive magician. He must make a killing off of this stuff,"

Before he stopped talking, Cove turned to Kagerou and pointed at his hat, "Nice hat, by the way,"

"I don't get money for doing this kind of thing, I usually try and help people. I can make money though. The Church of Bennett said it wasn't...legitimate? Or real?" Fushi spoke up, scratching the back of his head as he finished off the pear he was eating.

Capri Capri Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @Others @LabCafe

a small smirk placed on Power's lips as people moved out of her way, knowing their place.

"Hear me, mortals! Bow down to me, and make me a meal!" Her voice echoed into the cafeteria, hearing someone mention hotpot she pointed to the woman.

1677958723807.png

"You! False devil! Make me a hotpot!" She demanded before moving to the tables, grabbing two meals- and shoving them into her face.

No one was there to boss her around or threaten her, this would be good.

Nian
Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Capri Capri Takumi98 Takumi98 Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Verite Verite Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel @LabCafe

BEZPywI.png

"Hey! It's Nian, got that? Buuut... You just gave me a movie idea~..." She seemed a little lost in thought for a moment, before she shrugged, flashing a toothy grin.

"Ah well, I'll let that one cook... While I cook. You bet I'll make you some hotpot! Got a goood couple portions coming right up!" She added, her eyes practically burning with enthusiasm as she exhaled a few flames to help speed up the process.

To some, it felt like she was in there for an eternity... For others? It passed by in a flash as they each began to get to know each other.

Up until the kitchen doors were practically kicked open and Nian emerged with a two large, steaming pots... The nose-tingling spell of an absurdly heavy amount of spices filling the air. By some miracle, or perhaps... Just with alot of experience and practice, she managed to stack a good dozen bowls and plates, balanced atop a couple trays ontop of the pots, carefully setting everything down at the cafeteria tables.

It was then that she noticed a few newcomers in the cafeteria.

"Right then! Help yourselves! And while we're at it... Just for those who missed it... I'm Nian! Where I come from, I'm a pretty good blacksmith! Even if these days... I'm more like an engineer, or a soldier. Home's still a mess, even after all those thousands of years they had to sort it out, go figure, right?" She spoke oddly casually about her home's complicated situation.

But despite that, she seemed to have deflated for a moment... Up until she took a long, hard sip of a portion she had already managed to take for herself... It looked like a blend of various meats... Some noodles, and some vegetables...

Though one could be forgiven for being distracted by the overwhelming amount of spices she had managed to add. But it seemed the sensation hardly bothered her at all.

In fact, it seemed to re-charge her a little, returning that enthusiastic look back to her face.

"So... What's the deal with the rest of you? I remember passing out juuust after a pretty tough battle. Then I woke up here, with most of my powers sealed at that. Similar story with the rest of you?" She added.

There was some genuine curiosity behind her words though, coupled with a slightly cautious tone in her voice.

Despite her attempt to lighten the mood, it was pretty obvious she was on guard. After all... Whatever had brought her here, had the foresight, and knowledge to seal even her abilities away. Most of them anyway. But not enough to make them inoperable, just significantly diminished.

Which meant they also had some use for her unique talents... For better or worse.

For that matter... Whoever kept them here likely had a use for all of them... She at least was determined to try and narrow down just what kind of use it might be.​

"That shall do for now, peasant," Power muttered, a content smirk forming as Nian moved toward the kitchen.

The blood devil continued to wolf down a large amount of stew and bread that was set out while she waited for the hot pot- not bothering to talk to any others sat by her.

Power's face lit up as Nian walked in with two giant hot pots, quickly rushing to them and placing her arms around the entire serving.

"As your god, this is mine!" She declared, before scarfing down a large number of noodles.

"Hands off!" She snapped at Nian, trying to take the other woman's portion.

1677972222121.png

-------------------

Zenterfold Zenterfold York York Capri Capri Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 @LabCafe

Nico Robin

Well, best to stay away from Nian for now. She might get along rather well with Sanji, going by her religious fervor in cooking- if the Straw Hat's cook wasn't such a lady-lover. Well, those were thoughts for the past.

And since they already had food set out, it would be rude to ignore it. Taking a seat, she calmly created a small sandwich using the bread, cheese, and ham. Slowly enjoying it, she listened to the nearby ongoing conversation over the pears the white-haired boy could summon.

"Oh, a sleight of hand, hm?" While normally, those who had never seen a Devil Fruit before seemed to think of them as horrific and unnatural, she had a feeling she could have a little fun here. "Then how might you explain... this?" Nonchalantly crossing her arms, a duplicate arm suddenly popped up in a burst of petals atop the table. Waving hello to Cove, it picked up the pear and tossed it to Robin, who materialized another hand, catching the airborne pear. Dropping it into her outstretched hand, both arms vanished in a burst of petals.

"And that." she continued with ever so small smile. "Was no trick. Nor was the appearance of-"

She demanded before moving to the tables, grabbing two meals- and shoving them into her face.

No one was there to boss her around or threaten her, this would be good.

"...". Well, that was awkward. Blinking in slight confusion as the girl with blood-red horns scarfed down two meals, she sighed. Well, perhaps she wouldn't be that bad. "Now, I believe we we-"

"That shall do for now, peasant," Power muttered, a content smirk forming as Nian moved toward the kitchen.

The blood devil continued to wolf down a large amount of stew and bread that was set out while she waited for the hot pot- not bothering to talk to any others sat by her.

Power's face lit up as Nian walked in with two giant hot pots, quickly rushing to them and placing her arms around the entire serving.

"As your god, this is mine!" She declared, before scarfing down a large number of noodles.

Well, that just wouldn't do now, would it? Two hands materialized in another burst of flowers, fending off Power away from the food. Even as she would undoubtedly try to knock them away....

The Death Devil herself seemed to stand in her path, looming above. "Now, when I heard you refer to Miss Nian as a "peasant", that was already a strike against you." Robin said while affixing her very happy smile. Or y'know, the one capable of making grown, dangerous killers (or marines) piss their pants in fear. "And now, after attempting to not only hoard the food she graciously made for all of us, but continuing to be, for lack of a better phrase, an entitled bitch?" Leaning in until her face was mere centimeters from Power's, her smile grew even larger alongside the killing intent in the room. "That was strike two."

"Now, I'll give you one chance. One chance, to apologize to Miss Nian for attempting to take all the food for yourself. One chance to sit yourself down, and try to act with a shred of respect to her and others. And if you continue your behavior?
" The pressure in the room seem to mount higher and higher. "That... will be strike three." She hardly needed to elaborate on that particular threat. Just the weight of it was enough to terrify most. "Now..." After Power would (hopefully) finish her apology, she would move back to her orgional seat

"I believe we were conversing about our various powers? I think I've already caused enough excitement with mine, so would someone else like to elaborate on theirs?" She said cheerfully, as if she hadn't scared the living shit out of a teenaged girl second before and likely others. Taking a bite out of her pear, she calmly waited to see if anyone would volunteer.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri Verite Verite Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel

@ lab cafe i suppose
Louise stayed silent, staring at the unfolding argument with those wide green eyes of hers. This was familiar. Did Mark put her in another party? What was this for? When was he going to sweep in with his usual nonsense, the hero playing, the bragging, the stupid jokes? She couldn't be free.

She was never free.

She slowly raised her hand. "My eyes. They're like cameras. And - I know stories. Does anyone know an angry man, dressed in red?"

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Funnier President Funnier President @Others

"Oh, I don’t have a problem with you doing it I’m just… baffled on how you did it" Cove said, finishing one pear and moving on to another.

"Also… what’s the Church of Bennett? What’s the Guardian Force? I’m not religious, so I don’t know much outside of, like, the typical stuff everyone knows about Jesus and whatever, but…"

Cove went to take a bite of his pear but found it completely gone from his hand. He was so invested in his conversation with Fushi that he didn’t notice that his pear was stolen by Nico. In fact, he didn’t notice any of Nico’s antics at all.

He was confused, but turned around and saw Nico reprimanding Power, who he only vaguely registered due to how her voice carried, yet never engaged with because of his conversation with Fushi.

dbe600dc994297fd425f11be66b88a7e.png

"Hey!" Cove yipped, "That’s my food!"

But it was too late, Nico already bit a chunk out of his second pear.

"Rude," he huffed, before simply finishing his stale bread.​

Fushi
Nico Robin

Well, best to stay away from Nian for now. She might get along rather well with Sanji, going by her religious fervor in cooking- if the Straw Hat's cook wasn't such a lady-lover. Well, those were thoughts for the past.

And since they already had food set out, it would be rude to ignore it. Taking a seat, she calmly created a small sandwich using the bread, cheese, and ham. Slowly enjoying it, she listened to the nearby ongoing conversation over the pears the white-haired boy could summon.

"Oh, a sleight of hand, hm?" While normally, those who had never seen a Devil Fruit before seemed to think of them as horrific and unnatural, she had a feeling she could have a little fun here. "Then how might you explain... this?" Nonchalantly crossing her arms, a duplicate arm suddenly popped up in a burst of petals atop the table. Waving hello to Cove, it picked up the pear and tossed it to Robin, who materialized another hand, catching the airborne pear. Dropping it into her outstretched hand, both arms vanished in a burst of petals.

"And that." she continued with ever so small smile. "Was no trick. Nor was the appearance of-"

"...". Well, that was awkward. Blinking in slight confusion as the girl with blood-red horns scarfed down two meals, she sighed. Well, perhaps she wouldn't be that bad. "Now, I believe we we-"

Well, that just wouldn't do now, would it? Two hands materialized in another burst of flowers, fending off Power away from the food. Even as she would undoubtedly try to knock them away....

The Death Devil herself seemed to stand in her path, looming above. "Now, when I heard you refer to Miss Nian as a "peasant", that was already a strike against you." Robin said while affixing her very happy smile. Or y'know, the one capable of making grown, dangerous killers (or marines) piss their pants in fear. "And now, after attempting to not only hoard the food she graciously made for all of us, but continuing to be, for lack of a better phrase, an entitled bitch?" Leaning in until her face was mere centimeters from Power's, her smile grew even larger alongside the killing intent in the room. "That was strike two."

"Now, I'll give you one chance. One chance, to apologize to Miss Nian for attempting to take all the food for yourself. One chance to sit yourself down, and try to act with a shred of respect to her and others. And if you continue your behavior?
" The pressure in the room seem to mount higher and higher. "That... will be strike three." She hardly needed to elaborate on that particular threat. Just the weight of it was enough to terrify most. "Now..." After Power would (hopefully) finish her apology, she would move back to her orgional seat

"I believe we were conversing about our various powers? I think I've already caused enough excitement with mine, so would someone else like to elaborate on theirs?" She said cheerfully, as if she hadn't scared the living shit out of a teenaged girl second before and likely others. Taking a bite out of her pear, she calmly waited to see if anyone would volunteer.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri Verite Verite Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel

Fushi for the most part, had been ignoring what was going on with Nian and Power and whatever was going on with the hotpot, though Robin's display of her powers had caused him to blink in surprise. He hadn't met anyone with abilities before, only humans and Nokkers who tried to take his forms. So how...?

Was this the Black One's doing in some way?

"I can always make more food for everyone if they want it." He offered.

COVE HOLDEN
Zenterfold Zenterfold Takumi98 Takumi98 Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Funnier President Funnier President @Others

"Oh, I don’t have a problem with you doing it I’m just… baffled on how you did it" Cove said, finishing one pear and moving on to another.

"Also… what’s the Church of Bennett? What’s the Guardian Force? I’m not religious, so I don’t know much outside of, like, the typical stuff everyone knows about Jesus and whatever, but…"

Cove went to take a bite of his pear but found it completely gone from his hand. He was so invested in his conversation with Fushi that he didn’t notice that his pear was stolen by Nico. In fact, he didn’t notice any of Nico’s antics at all.

He was confused, but turned around and saw Nico reprimanding Power, who he only vaguely registered due to how her voice carried, yet never engaged with because of his conversation with Fushi.

"The Guardian Force is a group that claim they want to protect me, usually ran by really clingy women that consider me a god." Fushi sighed, "the Church of Bennett clash heads with the Guardians and were under the impression I could bring people back from the dead and uh...imprisoned me? That's before I woke up here." Fushi explained.

Capri Capri Funnier President Funnier President Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @LabCafe

View attachment 1069987

-------------------

Zenterfold Zenterfold York York Capri Capri Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 @LabCafe
Nico Robin

@ lab cafe i suppose
Louise stayed silent, staring at the unfolding argument with those wide green eyes of hers. This was familiar. Did Mark put her in another party? What was this for? When was he going to sweep in with his usual nonsense, the hero playing, the bragging, the stupid jokes? She couldn't be free.

She was never free.

She slowly raised her hand. "My eyes. They're like cameras. And - I know stories. Does anyone know an angry man, dressed in red?"
COVE HOLDEN

Fushi

Fushi for the most part, had been ignoring what was going on with Nian and Power and whatever was going on with the hotpot, though Robin's display of her powers had caused him to blink in surprise. He hadn't met anyone with abilities before, only humans and Nokkers who tried to take his forms. So how...?

Was this the Black One's doing in some way?

"I can always make more food for everyone if they want it." He offered.

"The Guardian Force is a group that claim they want to protect me, usually ran by really clingy women that consider me a god." Fushi sighed, "the Church of Bennett clash heads with the Guardians and were under the impression I could bring people back from the dead and uh...imprisoned me? That's before I woke up here." Fushi explained.

Capri Capri Funnier President Funnier President Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies @LabCafe
Nian
Zenterfold Zenterfold Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy Funnier President Funnier President Gummi Bunnies Gummi Bunnies Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri Verite Verite Josh Josh Charles Babel Charles Babel @Lab Cafe

She didn't seem bothered at all when her food was taken. In fact, she was more surprised than anything, quirking a brow.

BnM7HQE.png

"Daaamn! You took those spices like a champ! Wonder how you'd handle the Yanese stuff we have back at home... Kyahahaha!" She grinned a little, moving to make another.

Though at that point, it being taken as well would have been seen as a challenge, as she was very much prepared to engage in a friendly 'duel' for the bowl... Using her tail to her advantage. Though there was a brief pause as she seemed to notice Nico's sudden change in attitude.

What to her seemed normal, she quickly realized, to Nico, felt more like a grave offense. Not dissimilar to disrespecting one of Yan's Emperors. An offense punishable by death.

"Hey, hey! Not like we're short on food here... Just thought I'd try and spice things up a little. No need to start acting like my second brother now, hm~?" She said, chuckling a little under her breath, as she opened her fan, as if attempting to fan away the metaphorical heat in the room.

Though in her case, it wasn't so metaphorical, as her body, even when she wasn't actively trying, exuded a faint sense of heat.

"I've had way worse with my siblings, you know? And alot more to worry about than a little missing food... But that's a matter for when I get home. If I get home." She grinned a little.

"Won't bore you with the details... Buuut let's just say I've been around for a long... Long time. Long enough to say... Watch that little gift I gave some mountain village... Slowly turn into weapons a nation still uses in war. From simple firecrackers, to long range artillery. How the time flies, huh? That's how long I've been around." As she spoke, she closed her fan, waving it a little as a trail of fire almost silhouetted its movements a little, before she frowned, noticing they weren't as warm... Nor as bright as they usually were.

"But it looks like whoever brought me here sealed my powers away... They're still there, just so much weaker. At this rate... I might actually be able to... Die normally here. Dunno how to feel about it yet. Even if I hated the idea of... Disappearing." She began to ramble a little, only to stop short, quirking her brow in curiosity. First, turning to Louise, as she grinned a little.

"Weell... An angry man dressed in red describes a few warlords I've seen in my past... Oh! And some soldiers I fought alongside. No shortage of those, given enough time. But I doubt they're the same one you know about. Mind if you tell me more? I'm a real fan of stories, you know?"

There was an intrigued look on her face, one that only grew more prominent as Fushi spoke about his plight... Involving being mistaken for a 'god'.

"Funny you say that... 'Cause if you want a real 'god'? I miiight be the closest you got. Well, teeechnically I'm a fragment of one, but... Long story. Just that... I'm on borrowed time. All 12 of us now. Wait... 11 now. Thank my second brother for that..."

She frowned a little.

"No idea if my powers being sealed affects that somehow. But can't get too hopeful it's that easy. Until I know for sure... I won't disappear... And become part of him again... I'll just keep living in the moment... Like I am now." That grin returned to her face all of a sudden at that.

"A little duel for food? Some friendly rivalry? You name it! As long as it's fun... And we're not going around mortally wounding each other... I'm all for it~! Just a damn shame I'm not playing with a full deck... Not yet anyway..." She added.

Though oddly enough, while evidently a little disappointed at her powers being sealed, the notion also seemed to... Excite her a little.

To her, it was like an extra layer of challenge she never had before, and if she could understand how exactly this seal worked... She might just be able to prevent her and her siblings from disappearing once she got home...​

[ Kagerou ]

226d636123d16bfea1e027df408996fcc125cec0.pnj

Gods, people really liked to talk about themselves in this group. Kagerou didn't really understand why this was their way of breaking the ice, revealing certain powers like they were open books. It wasn't like they would be any closer in leaving this place by exposing their whole life stories to one another.

Not particularly acknowledging Cove's comment about his hat, the puppet tilted his head at Fushi's question. The fact that most of them possibly came from other worlds entirely should be obvious to some, but unfortunately that wasn't the case with the boy who just spawned a pear from his hand.

"The Church of Bennett doesn't ring any bells, and I doubt it even exists back home." Kagerou shook his head, ignoring the strange namesake that reminded him of the unlucky Mondstadter that the traveler would tell him about.

Then came Nian with that supposed hot pot she kept on talking about. If anything, it seemed like a person's struggling rendition of the dish Adeptus Temptation. As Power ate food in a gluttonous fashion that was reminiscent of Paimon, Kagerou narrowed his eyes at Nian upon her own life story being put out for everyone to hear. So his hunch of her being close to an adeptus was right on the mark, and it only cemented his general dislike of the divine.

"If anyone is expecting me to share details about myself, I'm not obligated to, and I honestly don't care about all of that nonsense." Kagerou speaks up, making it clear that he wouldn't be so open like everyone else has been. "But just so no one gives me a stupid nickname, my name is Kagerou. I'm not anything special, just a traveling wanderer that got taken away to this dump like the rest of you."

Well, Robin was expecting some sort of power showcase... and Power's obnoxious behavior was starting to get on his nerves despite not really being addressed directly by her. This was a good enough excuse, if anything.

The turquoise amulet, which was attached to the upper torso of this clothing, shone a bright glow. The activation of his elemental power stemming from his own Anemo Vision. A subtle change in the air could be felt. Not giving anyone a word of warning, the wanderer merely swung his arm in Power's general direction, a stream of wind was sent her way like he had summoned an abrupt gust indoors for a mere moment. Depending on what she did in reponse, she would either be knocked over or not, and probably the food would be the only casualty in the short exchange.

After that, his Anemo Vision dimmed and lost its glow, and Kagerou looked back at the others as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"What? I thought you wanted a showcase of our powers, so I did my part." He feigns innocence, his voice portraying that he didn't feel the slightest amount of guilt over possible soiled food.

Zenterfold Zenterfold Ghost_Candy Ghost_Candy York York Takumi98 Takumi98 Capri Capri Funnier President Funnier President @LabCafe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back