• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandomronpa [Closed]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Stiles "UItimate Sarcasm" Stilinski

" Even though, I don't get the appeal of this type of game, I do get the appeal of reality TV. People like seeing people act crazy and think how much better their life. Of course, that's quite easy for me to do. I'm a bit of a petty person."

themagnoliaofutah themagnoliaofutah SilverDingo SilverDingo

Last edited:
PINKIE PAST
Takumi98 Takumi98

Grabbing the sticker pack that she had been suddenly animated about, she looked at the stickers inside excitedly before remembering Atsushi's question: Burnt marshmallow eyes? She had been momentarily distracted by the Menma jacket and sticker pack to ever really respond, so the question just hung in the air with no response. Speaking of the sticker pack, it seemed every member here had their own little stickers for usage. Sophie ones, Usagi ones... there were even some Pinkie Pie stickers. Pinkie Pie stickers! Stickers made after Pinkie Pie! Was this how celebrities felt, having merchandise made after them constantly? Yes, Pinkie wasn't just the one who had stuff made after her, but it was nice to look at nonetheless.

Suddenly remembering that the backpack lying against her could be used for backpack purposes, and wasn't just there for show, she placed the sticker pack in there carefully and turned to Atsushi. She gripped the two large strands of the backpack, similar to how the generic student would go to school, with the same level of pride in her smile. Her pride didn't seem to be focused on the backpack this time, however. It seemed to be about something else.

"Yeah! Burnt marshmallow eyes!" She bobbed her head with a yes motion, saying her statements as if everything she said was just simple common sense. Adding on to her new sense of confidence, her energy seemed to peak slightly as well. Judging on how she usually perked up with others' happiness, perhaps she picked up on Atsushi's amusement. "'Cause... y'know... your eyes!"

She now pointed at his eyes, as if that explained all she was talking about, before finally elaborating. "It's... it has the same feeling as a burnt marshmallow. It gives me the same... emotion!" She memorized a little. "Mm, it's like, at first, seeing this crumbly, hardened marshmallow that you feel like you shouldn't take. It looks like it won't taste good, and that it'll be a bad experience." She blinked to gather her thoughts. "But then you realize you had to look at the marshmallow differently. When you take it, you then realize that it's not like all that bad stuff at all. It's warm like those special pillows, and soft like a tiny little cloud in the sky. It's sweet like a brighty-bright yellow lollipop, and it's there for whenever you're ready to make a s'more." She looked at the boy. "Right?"

Pinkie Pie’s head is hard to explain, so to summarize for her, it was exactly as she had said: the vibe of Atsushi’s eyes was the same one that burnt marshmallows give off. Nobody should be surprised that with the sugar tooth of hers, she was connecting a sweet treat to a personal characteristic. When she was talking about the crumbly marshmallow, she was really talking and visualizing about her first encounter with Atsushi. The wary, on guard glance he gave others, including Pinkie herself, sort of put this own “hardened” definition of his name. Later on, however, Pinkie Pie realized that Atsushi mostly now had a soft look around her instead of that dark one. This truly made her think that his eyes were marshmallows. It was doubtful that Atsushi would figure that all out- he wasn’t a trained therapist, after all- but maybe he could pick up a few pieces.

It would even be impressive if he could understand one small part.

She currently now let out a small noise of complaint. "Aww. Now I’m in the mood for marshmallows. I haven't had them in..." For some reason, she felt herself almost saying three months. Weird. "...in days. In days! I can't live like this! I need my marshmallow nutrients to survive, Atsushi!!"
Tobi better be looking out for his job, because Pinkie Pie was on the track to get. With how sneaky she was- Atsushi didn't seem to notice at all that she grabbed the scissors!- she was able to do her mission successfully with no failures. She may as well be the Ultimate Ninja himself! With the zipping of her backpack, the same look of happiness came over her facial expression. Rolling the apple into her palm, she went back to examining the kitchen room.

"You cook?"

"Hm?" She let out a surprised noise, looking at Atsushi after he asked the question. Taking another bite of her apple, she said joyfully, "Uh-huh! I wouldn't be able to party plan if I didn't cook, Atsushi! While planning a party, besides setting everything up, I have to get ingredients, learn recipes, find out what the main attraction of the party wants, get the right number of batches to make sure everyone at the party gets at least one treat, and then bake it all!" It seemed as though she answered that question a lot.

She gave a slight pause. "Oh, oh! And, and! I bake for a dessert shop! Sugar Cube Corner." She added extra emphasis to the shop's name, extending her arms as she had done many times before. "I cook alllll kinds of goodies for them so that they can sell them all over. I do it so much that I could be the Ultimate Cook here if I didn't party plan!" For some reason, Pinkie Pie felt more grateful that she was an Ultimate Party Planner instead of an Ultimate Cook. Mysteriously, something inside of her told her that Ultimate Cooks didn't do well in these types of situations.

Even though Atsushi had just asked a very simple question, Pinkie somehow still went with a whole monologue about her life with cooking. It gave her nostalgia, with how she first met Sophie and expertly described her family's history, even when she was not asked of it. Moving on, the summary of it all was that Pinkie did cook, and her profession as a party planner/baker heavily involved it. A quite different occupation than what Atsushi Nakajima here had.

But that's a different story.
--

PINKIE PRESENT
Capri Capri lunar_moth lunar_moth Takumi98 Takumi98 Josh Josh + others

Restaurant

Pinkie Pie's head shot up briskly when she first heard Atsushi's voice, like a dog listening to a whistle, trying to locate him inside of the restaurant room instantly. His presence and appearance at the Monokuma event now was relieving. She had been getting a little anxious with all this serious talk and with Tobi's unnerving presence, but at least members of her friend group were coming. But... where was- oh. He was already next to her. Turning slightly to him, she gave a little friendly wave as she always would. An immediate cheerful smile found itself back onto her face, even though she had just seen Atsushi a few hours ago. Nothing was to stop her from being happy with friends, though.

Her smile didn't last long. Examining her white-haired ally, a look of centered concentration came over quite quickly as she remembered something. She had given him a simple commandment earlier- Don't take any of it off until after the dinner- and she was planning to see if he listened to it. Atsushi probably followed through; he didn't seem like the arguing type. Even if he wasn't, though, she still wanted to see her work of art one more time. It looked as though the more-messy hair she had made died down a little, but due to Atsushi's hair already being naturally messy, it wasn't much of a change. It was obvious the headband and stickers were still there also, since not even the jacket's high collar could hide it, but there was still one more detail to look for. The ponytail.

After tilting her curly head to look behind him, she looked at his hair for only a moment before returning to her normal stance. Widened eyes seemed to appear on her face somewhere during that small trip. While looking, the hair tie was nowhere to be found on any strand of white hair, so our dear Pinkie Pie here immediately assumed the worst. Clueless that the ponytail couldn't have survived for a good three-four hours with how short her friend's hair was, she looked at the eighteen-year-old boy with a very surprised and fake-offended expression.

"You took it OFF!?" She put her hand over her mouth in a dramatic way, clearly not actually mad at the thought that he took apart some of the outfit she forced upon him. Her 'scolding' sounded much too silly. "Atsushi! That was su-"

Oop. Forget that. She cut her own sentence short, her short attention range shifting. First transferring from Tobi to Atsushi, it now came to Usagi and Wanda as they entered both in awe and in cheerfulness. Before she could even acknowledge it, Pinkie Pie felt her spirits lift with how, compared to the beginning of the week, most seemed more lighthearted. For example, Usagi, who, screaming for forgiveness earlier, was now making a silly joke to Wanda. Like a sparkling cider, bubbles were felt popping across her chest once more as Pinkie laughed at Usagi's comment, waving at the Scarlet Witch.

"Wanda!!" She gave a grin. "I'm super-duper-duper excited and I haven't been this excited since forever well except for when I first woke up here 'cause I didn't know where I was and it was an adventure at first but we get to dress up and eat food here and have a thing called alcohol which is probably really good if it's now not locked out we can drink whatever amount we want and have fun and!" She gasped for air. Wanda did ask how they all were. This was Pinkie's response. "Yeah!"

Then her eyes landed on Usagi once again, and her bright blue eyes filled with a sudden remembrance for something. Her spare hand slipped to open her backpack, filled with her own materials and the cards they handmade throughout the week as she spoke out to her partner card maker. "Usagi! When do you want to pass out the..."

...cards. Oh. Whoops. Something definitely happened in here. Glue with glitter was spread out everywhere, completely staining the sides of her backpack and the items inside. Not even her glittery tablet could bring this many colors. Bringing out the CD of Coloratura for a moment, Pinkie only needed a glance to know that she would clearly need to visit a washroom later to wash this stuff off. Maybe Pinkie Pie was too rushed to place all these cards inside of her backpack that she didn't check to see if they would create a mess or not. All of the cards seemed fine, truthfully; only the backpack was hurt. Oh well. Guess they'll figure it out lat-

"Hey..."

Pinkie's face brightened- again, but for a different reason this time- as she turned her head to face the familiar voice. "Hi, Sophie!" In all honesty, Pinkie Pie had been grateful for the mandatory dinner meeting because of Sophie here, since it meant that her roommate had to come out of their shared room. Even though Pinkie had been practically out of Room G for the majority of the week, she had noticed that her brunette friend didn't seem to come out much, if at all. The fact of this, along with Sophie avoiding basically everyone along with Pinkie herself was worrying.

Even Atsushi seemed to notice, with him asking out loud if she was alright. Pinkie's face filled with focus as she stared at Sophie for a moment, seeing the girl's appearance. It was quite clear that Sophie wasn't alright, but Pinkie Pie doubted that her friend would want everyone asking if she was okay. She could only guess that, though, since they hadn't known each other for forever. It probably took a lot to just say hello, with her state right now, so the Ultimate Party Planner probably shouldn't follow-up Atsushi's concern. Pinkie Pie wondered how she should approach this, then, since she wasn't just going to ignore it and just stand there. It wasn't her job to try to dig inside of Sophie to try to figure out what made her like this. But maybe as a friend, it was her job to be there for her if she wanted it. Only if she wanted it.

She was quiet for a moment, waiting for Sophie to respond to Atsushi (or not, if that was the case) and listening for her response. After, she then pointed to the strand of braided hair on her own pink head. "Sophie! Sophie! You see this?" The braid she put on her head was mediocre, best putting it. "You should let me braid this on you too! Ooh! Then... then we could be twinning!!"

Pinkie Pie wasn't sure if she should comment on her mental well-being or not, so she simply made the offer to braid Sophie's hair. The blue-eyed girl wasn't sure how she would even braid her hair, it being this crow's nest that was clearly not taken care of well, but she still wanted to make the offer. It was a simple gesture that required Sophie to just sit there... as she was now. Maybe not appropriate to be braiding someone's hair at a dinner like this, but it would be fine.​

Before: Gift Shop

Atsushi hadn't been sure what exactly to expect from Pinkie's answer, and it was a bit hard to follow at first, but after some thought he felt that he could understand it to some extent. Partially. It was like the saying of being rough around the edges, at least, that's how he interpreted her words in that moment.

Though before he could comment on it, and possibly ask for further clarification on if he correctly understood, she started to whine about wanting marshmallows now, and he couldn't help but grow more amused at her antics.

"We'll just have to see if there's any marshmallows in stock, then." He reassured her to the best of his ability.

Before: Kitchen

Atsushi should have known not to have expected a simple 'yes' to his question, but even so he didn't mind hearing Pinkie go into detail of how cooking was a major factor in her job as a party planner. For anyone else, it may have been overwhelming to do so much for a party, but he supposed that for Pinkie it was the right profession for someone so energetic.

Another factor of his quiet interest in her explanation, was likely due to the fact that their own professions were so different as well as the fact that, well, he grew up in an environment where things like meat and sugar weren't as easy to get and have and parties just weren't had. Things like chocolate bars were treated like currency; potato seeds were worth five chocolate bars, and three were payment for a day of teaching, even things such as notebooks and pencils were fought over at times.

Even if now he could eat as much as he wanted and lead a different life, he didn't mind her rambling all that much.

Xeppy Xeppy

Now

As Pinkie started to scold him, he lifted his left wrist and pointed to the hair tie there.

"It fell out on the way here." He spoke, before her attention went back to Wanda, Usagi, and Sophie. At the mention of alcohol and Pinkie's general reaction to it, he frowned lightly.

"Alcohol is usually for those over eighteen…" He started, though trailed off, about to mention that it didn't seem like a good idea to drink any of it in their current situation though came to realize that either it wasn't something she had in her world or she was simply never exposed to it at all in any form.

Though she had quickly moved on to trying to interact with Sophie, possibly in an attempt to cheer her up at least a little. By now it wasn't surprising.

Xeppy Xeppy Capri Capri Josh Josh lunar_moth lunar_moth R U S T R U S T @Dinner

Scarlet Witch
View attachment 959842
"Ugh..."

Wanda Maximoff's memories were fuzzy. Laying on the bed, the witch instinctively wanted to wrap the sheets of the bed around her, still in a daze. Slowly waking up, the witch was confounded. She tried to feel the magic arounds, the essences of the known, unknown, and what can be, but the forces were inert, faint, but inert. Powerful forces were behind this. Wanda could feel it.

View attachment 959843

"I was about to ask you that myself." A light chuckle left the lips of the witch as she too went to the dresser. Inside, the witch found her trusted cape, tiara, along with her earrings. Putting them on, she spoke to the girl. "You're not human, are you? If i had to guess? Succubus?" Wanda asked causally. She seemed truly not bothered by the girl's appearances. "I assume you're not the one behind this?"

Zenterfold Zenterfold @Mirai-chan
Amanda: Hmm, Woolie? Dad? Riley?
*I started to get scared*
Amanda: No? No!!!
*I see different people, one of which seems like my age*
Amanda: I hope these people can help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back