What's new

Fandom Fandom Trash

Seasplash241

An on fire garbage can
Hello there friends! I've recently gotten back into roleplaying and am looking for some new partners! A little about me:

-My name is Sea, and I'm currently at college. I'll try to reply daily or every other day, and I'll let you know if something comes up
-I like to have detailed paragraphs, two to three per post. I don't have a rule of thumb, I try to mirror my partner. Please write more than one line!
-I am LGBT friendly! I'm agender and queer myself, so nothing is off limits in that regard
-I do canon x canon and canon x oc. I will double and prefer it if there's oc's. Ask me about my ships!
-I will probably ask you for a writing sample, only to see if we are compatible! If you want I can write one in return
-I am a romance roleplayer! It helps me deal with my own shitty life, so expect romance! It doesn't have to be the center, but I would really prefer it somewhere in there

That's all I can think off. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Now on to the fandoms!

What I'm craving right now:
Dragon Ball z- Fighterz has ignited my love for DBZ and I want to explore it
Yuri!!! on ice
Ouran High school hostclub
BNHA/MHA

Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Star wars
Fruits Baskets
Kiss Him not Me

Fandoms I will do as well
Hetalia
Harry Potter

And that's pretty much it.

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Hello there friends! I've recently gotten back into roleplaying and am looking for some new partners! A little about me:

-My name is Sea, and I'm currently at college. I'll try to reply daily or every other day, and I'll let you know if something comes up
-I like to have detailed paragraphs, two to three per post. I don't have a rule of thumb, I try to mirror my partner. Please write more than one line!
-I am LGBT friendly! I'm agender and queer myself, so nothing is off limits in that regard
-I do canon x canon and canon x oc. I will double and prefer it if there's oc's. Ask me about my ships!
-I will probably ask you for a writing sample, only to see if we are compatible! If you want I can write one in return
-I am a romance roleplayer! It helps me deal with my own shitty life, so expect romance! It doesn't have to be the center, but I would really prefer it somewhere in there

That's all I can think off. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Now on to the fandoms!

What I'm craving right now:
Dragon Ball z- Fighterz has ignited my love for DBZ and I want to explore it
Yuri!!! on ice
Ouran High school hostclub
BNHA/MHA

Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Star wars
Fruits Baskets
Kiss Him not Me

Fandoms I will do as well
Hetalia
Harry Potter

And that's pretty much it.
What Star Wars pairings are you looking for?

Seasplash241

An on fire garbage can
What Star Wars pairings are you looking for?
It depends on the generation we're doing. Prequels, looking for Obikin, QuiObi, Anidalakin. OG trilogy I don't really have a lot of ships. New trilogy Stormpilot or maybe Reylo. I'm also into OC's x cannon, looking for an Obi Wan, a Luke, or a Rey ^J^

New trilogy Stormpilot or maybe Reylo. I'm also into OC's x cannon, looking for an Obi Wan, a Luke, or a Rey ^J^
I'd be more than willing to write as Rey for a Reylo or CanonxRey roleplay, if you're still interested.

I'm LGBT friendly too, so I'm fine with whatever pairings you'd like to try and I'm also cool with exchanging writing samples.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)