• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Trash

Seasplash241

An on fire garbage can
Hello there friends! I've recently gotten back into roleplaying and am looking for some new partners! A little about me:

-My name is Sea, and I'm currently at college. I'll try to reply daily or every other day, and I'll let you know if something comes up
-I like to have detailed paragraphs, two to three per post. I don't have a rule of thumb, I try to mirror my partner. Please write more than one line!
-I am LGBT friendly! I'm agender and queer myself, so nothing is off limits in that regard
-I do canon x canon and canon x oc. I will double and prefer it if there's oc's.
-I will probably ask you for a writing sample, only to see if we are compatible! If you want I can write one in return
-I am a romance roleplayer! It helps me deal with my own shitty life, so expect romance! It doesn't have to be the center, but I would really prefer it somewhere in there
-Please PM me if you're interested!!!

That's all I can think off. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Now on to the fandoms and ships!

What I'm craving right now:
Yuri!!! on ice- Victurri, Otayuri, My OC x Yuuri
Ouran High school hostclub- My OC x Haruhi, My OC x Kaoru, My OC x Mori
BNHA/MHA- Tododeku, Bakushima, EraserMic, MiriTama, DabiHawks, My OC x Midoriya, My OC x Yaoyorozu
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood- Al x Mei, Ed x Winry, Roy x Riza, My OC x A
Star wars- ObiKin, QuiObi, Anidala, ObiAniDala, StormPilot, My OC x Obi Wan, My OC x Rey
Fruits Basket- OC x OC ( I have a plot in mind for this) My OC x Hatori
Harry Potter- Wolfstar, My OC x Luna, My OC x Remus

Fandoms I will do as well
Hetalia- Wayyyy to many tbh. I don't like OC's for this though
Avatar:the last airbender Zutara, My OC x Toph

And that's pretty much it. If I didn't list your ship feel free to ask me about it! These are just the ones that I thought of right now. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back