• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

light of kshahrewar

kaveh is so babygirl 🙏
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, my name is leo. i haven’t played on here in a while but i’m back with a new craving: danganronpa!

a few rules to get out of the way first:

- I am 21, and will only rp with those over 18.
- I will and am able to reply daily. I will not require this of my partner, but I would like relatively frequent replies.
- I do not like to be ghosted. If you are going to be busy/unable to reply for more than a week or two, let me know. If you’re not interested in the roleplay, let me know. I won’t be offended.
- I am semi-lit to lit, mostly depending on the circumstances. I can write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs, but mostly it depends on my energy level and how invested in the rp I am.
- I do not double. Stress-wise and metal health wise, I am only able to play one character at a time.
- I 100% prefer canon x canon. I am very picky when it comes to canon x ocs. i will not do tenko x male oc or kokichi x female oc. this is non-negotiable.
- i only play canon characters, any oc would have to be played by you.

characters that i rp as: (bolded are main muses):

danganronpa:
- mukuro ikusaba
- mikan tsumiki
- chiaki nanami
- peko pekoyama
- shuichi saihara
- kaito momota
- kirumi tojo

- kaede akamatsu
- rantaro amami
- ryota mitarai
- miu iruma
- kokichi ouma
- tenko chabashira
- tsumugi shirogane
- kaede akamatsu
- maki harukawa
ships im interested in:

danganronpa:
- kokichi/shuichi
- rantaro/shuichi
- shuichi/kaito
- kaito/rantaro
- kaede/kirumi
- kaede/tenko
- tenko/himiko
- mikan/ibuki
- miu/kaede
- mukuro/sayaka
- sayaka/kyoko
- peko/ibuki
- angie/tsumugi
- angie/kaede
- maki/any girl (especially kaede or tenko)
- maki/shuichi

if any of this interests you, leave me a comment or drop me a dm! i’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back