• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Ship RP Partner Search (Especially Promare)

AquaLinnea

RP Addict
So most of this stuff I have also in a previous post I put on some time ago, but yeah.

Hey, I am Aqua, a non-binary dork with too many children to count I all love. I always enjoy a good roleplays, particularly fandom ships.
What I even am here asking for.

I don't really have many rules, but behave yourself, give me a decent length RP reply and stuff like that.
I am comfortable with most stuff when it comes to more mature themes and all.

Well, let me get on with the list of what I am looking for.

----------------------
Bolded characters, I prefer to RP as.
---------------------

Promare

Garo Thymos X Lio Fotia

~So I have watched the movie and all, but with amateur Japanese and no English subtitles it is not like I know all the details, but yeah~
~Also what I am mostly craving right now. Ever since watching it in the cinema just yesterday, I couldn't get enough of it in general~

Danganronpa

Komaeda Nagito X Tsumiki Mikan
Saihara Shuichi X Ouma Kokichi
~Pregame~
Saihara Shuichi X Ouma Kokichi

Naegi Makoto X Ikusaba Mukuro

Miraculous Ladybug

Marinette Dupain-Cheng X Adrien Agreste
Kagami Tsurugi
X Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Adrien Agreste X Marinette Dupain-Cheng X Kagami Tsurugi

Splatoon 2

Pearl
X Marina

-----------
I have plot ideas for some of these, but only some.
I haven't really done any poly ships before, but I kind of just ship it so hard???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back