• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Riddikulus93

Charlie
Fandom Searching (Mostly TWD Universe)

Hey! Hi! Hello! I’m gonna keep this short and sweet because I am absolutely awful at these long winded roleplay ads. Always feel like I’m talking way too much about myself and it takes away from the good parts everyone is waiting for. Anyway, onto the good stuff!

What I’m looking for in a Partner:

18+ please. I am in my early 20’s so I do not want to write with minors. This also includes characters in the roleplay. Everyone must be over 18.

Advanced Literate to Novella. I like longer responses. In that 3 to 12 paragraph range. Sometimes it’s more or less, depends on the mood and the partner. Average post is 3 to 4 paragraphs.

I don’t do one liner or just a few sentences for rapid responses. It doesn’t interest me.

I try to do daily replies, sometimes a couple replies a day. It depends on my schedule but I do my best to keep my partner updated on the status of replies.

Mature/Dark themes are okay, we can talk no goes during discussion.

Only OCxCanon Doubling. It’s my preference.

I mostly rp on discord but can be swayed to use google docs.

Fandoms:

AMCs The Walking Dead (Caught up to the end of Season 10)

The Walking Dead Comics (Just got to the end of Negans power trip)

Fear The Walking Dead (I’m two seasons in)

TellTales The Walking Dead (I own the complete game, started season one but I’m not too far into it)

Harry Potter

Criminal Minds (Watched to the end of season 12)

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Twilight (Who doesn’t like sparkly vampires?)

That’s about it! Think I’ve rambled far longer then I meant to so feel free to hit me up and we can chitchat!

Would you be interested in doing a Twilight roleplay?

If you’re still looking, I’d be interested in Criminal Minds, AMCS the walking dead or a twilight roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back