• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom Searching and More!!!

Gemini Eclipse

Roaming the universe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Gemini Eclipse. I'm in search of some different fandoms with different people, and possibly long term Rps too. Depending on what my partners and I can come up with together!

So, let me first start off by saying a bit about myself.

1:Call me whatever, use whatever pronouns you'd like. I don't honestly care. Plus I like to be mysterious like that. Though, that doesn't mean you shouldn't tell me yours if you'd like. I don't want to offend anyone if I use the wrong ones for you. We can talk.

2: I RP in Third Person usually with 18+ partners.

3:I am a decently literate person.(Though sometimes I have my grammar mistakes at times, so I'm not perfect. Nor do I expect you to be perfect either.) So please don't come at me if there's one period out of place or something like that.

4:I prefer quality over quantity since that's what makes a beautiful RP at times.

5:I usually do one to four paragraphs, depending on what my partners do. So if one paragraph is all you can do then that's fine.

6:My preferred pairings are MxM, or MxF, but I will do platonic FxF too if you'd like.

7:Let's talk!! If there is something that is missing or, you want to change something in our RP, or you're not interested anymore. Let's Talk!!! Don't just ghost me please. I mean I know things happen, but still....I hate to be ghosted over a small part of plot that can or be fixed, or you got bored. So please we can talk.

8:No triggers on my end, but please tell me if you have any.

9:Timezone: EST

10: Please be respectful and don't excessively bump, I promise to get in a reply as quickly as I can. If I can't I'll let you know. I won't leave you hanging unless something happened IRL.

11: Speaking of IRL, I know you have a life outside of Rping too. So please if something comes up, don't feel bad about leaving me hanging for a week or so. Though don't ghost me either. Tell me when you can if something happen and you need time.

12: Please contribute to the RP as well, I hate it when I find an RPer who leaves it all up to me. I want your ideas too!! All ideas are ideas we can discuss and talk about!!

13: Mind you, I am willing to double, triple, and so on, just as long as we can keep it balanced and not get too overwhelmed.

14: I only do my Rping through Pms here, no discord. Sorry if you were looking for that but I don't use it and I won't.

15: I'm LGBTQ+ friendly.

Those are the rules! and just to make sure you DID read them. Please put something random at the end of your request. (Like your favorite color, or food, or even tell me what does the cow say?) I'll know you did read my rules.

Now for the Plots and Fandoms.
(I will also add this <3 If I'm REALLY searching for that specific fandom or plot. If I'm not, I will mark it red.
I will also write who I will RP as in fandoms)

Plots:

Gods Among Mortals

It's been centuries since they stepped foot on earth, since you were worshipped like you should be. Feared and adored like you once were in your time. Now in a modern age things have changed, so much technology, so many new ways of traveling, and such interesting new foods too, and so much that has been forgotten by these incompetent mortals. So it's time to remind them what it means to FEAR a God again, show them what mercy truly is, and hopefully regain the respect you once had in your time. It is time to be a God among Mortals!

(This one can be either platonic or romantic. I can be either the God or the mortal. If I am to play the God, I will probably pick Anubis from the Egyptian list of Gods, but I can also play as others. Just you name it. I also will do Norse Gods too. For the Mortal just you name what gender and I'll do it! But if given the option. I'll stick with Male.)

Monster Hunters:

Basically a monster hunter Rp, where our two characters go on adventures and hunt different kinds of monsters to become the best of the best.
(MxM pairing or FxM if romantic, or platonic too as well which also opens up FxF. )

A Pirate's Life

A life as a pirate is a hard one, having to sail day in and day out with nothing to do except pillage and plunder with the rest of the crew while avoiding the British Armadas and other pirate ships that want to sink you but the good that comes out of it is the treasure that you find, the gold, jewels, and sometimes coming into a safe port with other pirates ships that DON'T wish to kill you, and having fun. the life of Pirate is a dangerous one but it has its good moments and bad ones. Though, it could be better if there was someone to share it all with.

(It's about either a friendship or romance, plundering or Mutiny, but it all boils down to one thing. ADEVENTURE!! It's up to us to decide what happens and where it goes. YC or I can be the Captain, First Mate, Crew member, or whatever! Let's just make this an adventure!)

HIDDEN SECRETS IN THE DARKEST LIES.

You've been trapped inside a lab for so long, they've done horrible things. Awful, unspeakable things that you can even tell another soul because they keep you trapped. Confined behind white, sterilized walls and clear glass windows that only allow you to see the people who do these things to you. The only ray of sunshine that comes in is from outside your room. Just barely reaching inside each day. One day things change when another experiment breaks ou and also saves you. You and this other experiment now are on the run, trying to leave behind a life that was only torture and pain. Trying to find hope in living a simple life.

(This is my MAJOR idea for awhile. This one can be romantic or platonic, but I'm hoping for romance in this one. Mostly MxM, but willing to do FxM.)

Killer Lust

Everynight begins the same, the beautiful melody of music playing. The sound of muffled screams, the light flickering in the dark room. A wonderful night to bathe in red, but one problem though. Tonight, It's all in your head, so you seek out a victim....only to find someone who doesn't fear you, someone to satisfy more than a dark urge, someone that knows nothing about the ugly truths that is hidden behind the dark mask that is put on for public audiences. Now the question remains, is this new feeling just a lust of red? Or is it something more?
(Strictly MxM)

Fandoms:
Avatar the Last Air-bender or Legend of Korra:
( who i will write as: Aang, Zuko, Sokka, Katara, Azula, Ty lee, Mai, Mako, Korra, Asami, Ocs. (Definitely want to start a whole new Avatar cycle for OCs too. Like a whole different adventure for that.)

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
(Who i will write as: Really, any of the male characters)

Gravity Falls:
(Who i will write as: Dipper, Mabel, Wendy)

Black Butler:
(Who i will write as: Ocs, Grell Sutcliff, Will T. spears, Undertaker, Agni, Prince Soma, Snake,) i also have a plot idea for an OcxGrell))

Toyko Ghoul:
( who i will write as: Ken, Touka, Ayota, Nishio, Uta, Renji, Juuzo, OCs of ghouls or investigators) i also have some ideas for Ocs with any of the Canon characters)

BNHA/MHA
(I have a thread for that already. Links here Fandom - BNHA/MHA RP Search

Beastars
(Any male character i will do)

Free!! Iwatobi swim club
(Let's talk!!)

Dexter
(The TV show about a serial killer. If you want to talk, PM me.)

Legend of Zelda:Breath of the Wild.
(Who ill write as: Anyone, but really I have some ideas for this one.)

Persona 5/Royal/striker/Tactica
(Who I'll write as: any of the male characters, Ann, Haru, Futaba, Makoto, Hifumi, Kasumi, Chihaya,)

(More to come!! Promise!!)

Last edited:
Would love to see some Mha, Tokyo Ghoul, ATLA/LOK, Black Butler, and of course Persona 5!!!

Bump

Bump

Would love to see Tokyo Ghoul, BNHA/MHA, P5R, ATLA/LOK, Black Butler, and of course more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back