• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search.

karuii

About Me.
Hello! I am over eighteen, and have been writing for over ten years. I stopped writing for a little over a year (for multiple reasons) but, I am wanting to get back into writing. I may be a little rusty in the beginning. I have a bit of a busy schedule, so writing a full reply every day (or multiple times a day) might not always be realistic for me; however, I do adore ooc chat and working through ideas, headcanons, sharing playlists for characters, sharing pictures for our writing, etc! I like to think I am a pretty easy going person, so at any point if you don’t want to continue writing what we have - for any reason - just tell me! Writing together should be a hobby and how we de-stress, not cause more stress for us.

What I’m Looking For.
  • Writing partner over 18
  • Doubling
  • Canon/OC (I am happy to write a canon/canon ship for you though)
  • Semi-Lit/Lit, multi-paragraph style
  • Realistic characters that fit into the world
Fandoms.
I am looking to write characters I have created against one of the character in the brackets. I am happy to write for anyone you are looking for! Any fandom that we write for that has minor characters in it, will be aged up. I am open for AU or canon-verse!
  • Attack on Titan [Jean, Eren]
  • Boku no Hero Academia/My Academia [Bakugou, Hawks]
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn [Gokudera, Ken]
  • Saiyuki [Goku]
If anything caught your interest, send me a message or post here and I'll get back to you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread