• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

karuii

Magic Eight Ball
About Me.

Hello! I go by Karuii over the internet. I am over eighteen and have been writing for over ten years after first discovering roleplaying on the Neopets forums! While I love writing, I do have social anxiety which may make me a little shy, especially in the beginning as we are getting to know each other. However, I do honestly enjoy ooc chat and getting to know my writing partner. I like to share playlists, head-canons, general ideas, and whatever else might make us think of our writing! I’m really easy going, so if at any time you want to switch up the roleplay, need a break, or no longer want to write together, just let me know!

I’m asking that my writing partner be 18+, like doubling, and canon/oc pairings. I am looking for a “semi-lit/lit,” multi-paragraph writing style. I am not asking for novel length posts at any time, but I would prefer it if we’re able to match each other in length generally. Lastly, I’m looking for realistic characters that fit into the world we’re writing for.

I prefer to write over email, but ooc in discord is also fine! c:

Fandoms.
I have the characters I'd like to write against listed below, and in turn I can write for anyone you're looking for!
Any fandom that has underage characters must be aged up for our writing.

Seasons 1-3; Some of the comics
AU or Canon verse
Zuko, Sokka, Jet

Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia
Caught up with the manga; watching through the anime now
AU or Canon verse
I have a dark themed AU plot
Bakugou Katsuki

Haikyuu!!
Seasons 1-4; manga spoilers
AU
Miya Osamu, Miya Atsumu